Rumour Player Revolt

Remove this Banner Ad

A massive no to trading Selwood.

Given our Ebert experience, Selwood is every chance to become one of the comps top mids. The player blame and reactionary BS is OTT. If Woosha did lose the playing group then maybe we do need to look to Roos or someone else, otherwise Worsfold is definitely the best coach available.

His stubbornness does concern me though, as does the high attrition rate for assistants.

I know a man ain't supposed to cry
But these tears I can't hold inside
Losing Shue would end my life you see
Because he means that much to me

Sorry FiveStrings, I thought you meant Hardie had said he (himself) was losing his mind, not the Shue..... :oops:

I support Woosh a thousand percent re Kerr. Kerry is prob my fave player, but watching him at the start of the year he was useless.....he did all his silky bullocking work in the clinches but he couldnt run out of sight on a Dark Knight!!!
Woosha has done the right thing......no matter what your name....if you aint fit you aint playing. As Mick says, you dont let the tail wag the dog.
Lynch, Kerr, Shuey.....they dont run the show....if they dont like it they can ****off!!

gameplan_zpsef5c6508.png

Absolute gem!

Shuey has got way ahead of himself.....hes done ****all.....best he listen up and actually work hard and perform. Overated!!

That article does in no way suggest Shuey is going anywhere...its actually a decent account of Shuey asserting the fact that the boys havent done their job properly.. How the hell can you read anything else from that story??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That article does in no way suggest Shuey is going anywhere...its actually a decent account of Shuey asserting the fact that the boys havent done their job properly.. How the hell can you read anything else from that story??
Is this like a shared account or something? Tell your little sister to get off.

As for why Melbourne would do it, I would think the value they placed on Dawes answers that question.
Good point. :)

My post was more aiming at if we were to say he was worth #2 why would we not keep him? Personally I do not think he is that bad and still has some improvement to come. Scott, I think, is best played in a defensive midfield role, yet we try and turn him into a playmaking mid, and when that does not work his confidence is dented.

People are looking into this revolt way to much.

Shuey in no way said he didn't believe the game plan , he was just stating that with all the players coming in and out of the squad through injury the players from the WAFL are finding it hard to take it all in and go out there execute it. Sometimes i think this comes down to all the players playing in different WAFL teams and not playing the same game plan.

Scooter and Shuey are going nowhere and they have signed on till the end of 2015 and Shueys mum has moved over also. Adam Selwood even announced on the podcast he is staying Perth. So people are silly to think that we would even trade Scooter.

There's a lot of over reacting going on but change is happening and I think we've only seen the start of it. It's going to mean nothing if we don't get the right people in. It's going to be an interesting off season

People are looking into this revolt way to much.

Shuey in no way said he didn't believe the game plan , he was just stating that with all the players coming in and out of the squad through injury the players from the WAFL are finding it hard to take it all in and go out there execute it. Sometimes i think this comes down to all the players playing in different WAFL teams and not playing the same game plan.

Scooter and Shuey are going nowhere and they have signed on till the end of 2015 and Shueys mum has moved over also. Adam Selwood even announced on the podcast he is staying Perth. So people are silly to think that we would even trade Scooter.

agreed...you have good common sense mate...thats exactly how i took what Shuey said.

A massive no to trading Selwood.

Given our Ebert experience, Selwood is every chance to become one of the comps top mids. The player blame and reactionary BS is OTT. If Woosha did lose the playing group then maybe we do need to look to Roos or someone else, otherwise Worsfold is definitely the best coach available.

His stubbornness does concern me though, as does the high attrition rate for assistants.

Ebo will never be great. Love the memory of him rolling around on his back trying to do a one handed handball....classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back