Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2015: Nathan Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

May I suggest that we stay with sponsoring one player, but all extra monies are paid to the club, as part of our sponsorship package. That is we pay in excess of our sponsorship level, as god knows the club needs it. Each of us are us are sponsoring the player, to support the club, so wouldn't it be best to do this by passing on all monies raised to the club?

That way we can encourage more to join in, not have the pressure of not quite reaching the level of a second player monies needed and still give the club the support that each of us wants.

May I suggest that we stay with sponsoring one player, but all extra monies are paid to the club, as part of our sponsorship package. That is we pay in excess of our sponsorship level, as god knows the club needs it. Each of us are us are sponsoring the player, to support the club, so wouldn't it be best to do this by passing on all monies raised to the club?

That way we can encourage more to join in, not have the pressure of not quite reaching the level of a second player monies needed and still give the club the support that each of us wants.

I'd suggest getting signed merch from our player sponsor. Helps includes everyone on the board that can't go to any events for w/e reason.

Reducing shares to -5 as Boydie put a space in my name. Remember boydie, I have a nametag with your name on it buddy!

But nah, as per usual hit me up with bank details when you're collecting payments, perhaps if we get enough we can pop back up to premium sponsors + merch/other ideas such as kitty for previously mentioned BF table??

Good evening,
Slack Boydie here again, working late and need a break so Im onto BF!

Sponsor details as follows:
• Two invitations to a Saints VIP Intra-club experience on Saturday 21 February (venue TBC)
• Two invitations to a Player Sponsor only ‘Amazing Race’ Experience (date and venue TBC)
• Two invitations to the Saints ‘More than Business’ Luncheon (date and venue TBC)
• Two invitations to the 2015 St Kilda Football Club Best and Fairest (date and venue TBC)
• Two video updates throughout the season directly from the football department
• One Player Sponsorship recognition item
• Player Sponsorship recognition on the Saints website www.saints.com.au

For Nathan Wright again this package will cost us $1,950

By my calcs that is 78 shares so we are a little over half way there!

I can prob put in a few more again this year if required to make up some numbers.

On the back of the demand, I will be organising a table (or 2 if demand warrants) for the B & F over and above our Sponsors tix.

Reducing shares to -5 as Boydie put a space in my name. Remember boydie, I have a nametag with your name on it buddy!

But nah, as per usual hit me up with bank details when you're collecting payments, perhaps if we get enough we can pop back up to premium sponsors + merch/other ideas such as kitty for previously mentioned BF table??
BYW StFly I didnt actually do the list, somehow one of the mods is hacking my posts!! AAHHHHHHH

Good evening,
Slack Boydie here again, working late and need a break so Im onto BF!

Sponsor details as follows:
• Two invitations to a Saints VIP Intra-club experience on Saturday 21 February (venue TBC)
• Two invitations to a Player Sponsor only ‘Amazing Race’ Experience (date and venue TBC)
• Two invitations to the Saints ‘More than Business’ Luncheon (date and venue TBC)
• Two invitations to the 2015 St Kilda Football Club Best and Fairest (date and venue TBC)
• Two video updates throughout the season directly from the football department
• One Player Sponsorship recognition item
• Player Sponsorship recognition on the Saints website www.saints.com.au

For Nathan Wright again this package will cost us $1,950

By my calcs that is 78 shares so we are a little over half way there!

I can prob put in a few more again this year if required to make up some numbers.

On the back of the demand, I will be organising a table (or 2 if demand warrants) for the B & F over and above our Sponsors tix.

How do pledgers feel about a meetup before the first proposed Sponsor function listed above, I am thinking Thursday 12th Feb? or Friday 30th Jan?
Let me know your thoughts....

Boydie, I thought I missed reading of who got last years merchandise etc from our sponsorship. But read elsewhere that this hasn't be done yet. Can I ask that with this years sponsorship underway, can we get last years draw done and stuff distributed to those who listed they wanted to in for the items?

Boydie, I thought I missed reading of who got last years merchandise etc from our sponsorship. But read elsewhere that this hasn't be done yet. Can I ask that with this years sponsorship underway, can we get last years draw done and stuff distributed to those who listed they wanted to in for the items?
Nope not done yet, but A2R and I getting sorted this weekend for last years stuff!

I have confirmed that the club is holding onto a standard player sponsor for us for Nathan Wright again, do you want me to confirm we would like Nathan again?

I have confirmed that the club is holding onto a standard player sponsor for us for Nathan Wright again, do you want me to confirm we would like Nathan again?

I don't really care who we take so wrighty ok with me. What happens with the sponsorship any way does the money go to the player???

I don't really care who we take so wrighty ok with me. What happens with the sponsorship any way does the money go to the player???
Our sponsorship money goes directly to the club to raise funds to run the club, player does not get the funds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few reminders, posters who contribute between $50-$99 (2 or 3 shares) will receive a BigFooty Gold subscription for one year and posters who contribute $100 (4 or more shares) will receive BigFooty platinum. Sponsors will also get a brand new 'Wright 15' badge under their name.

BigFooty also contributes $200 (8 shares) towards sponsorship each year. Which puts us within reaching distance of our goal! Come on guys, jump on.

I know MilneMagic and walshystkfc were thinking about sponsoring this year, so here's a tag :)

Just a few reminders, posters who contribute between $50-$99 (2 or 3 shares) will receive a BigFooty Gold subscription for one year and posters who contribute $100 (4 or more shares) will receive BigFooty platinum. Sponsors will also get a brand new 'Wright 15' badge under their name.

BigFooty also contributes $200 (8 shares) towards sponsorship each year. Which puts us within reaching distance of our goal! Come on guys, jump on.

I know MilneMagic and walshystkfc were thinking about sponsoring this year, so here's a tag :)

Yes very close to our goal, will tally up tonight and start getting organised.
Will need to confirm with club and pay this week most likely so will PM everyone with my bank details to transfer some cashola.

Thats if everyone happy for me to continue running sponsorship this year??

Does that 12 months subscription start when our one from last year runs out, or is there a chance there'll be overlap?
Thats if everyone happy for me to continue running sponsorship this year??
More than happy, mate. You did a great job of it last season, and that experience will make this year even better.

I got 3 events and effectively a jumper last year.

Boydie, if I had a son your name would be in the pool to be short down by the missus my friend.

Does that 12 months subscription start when our one from last year runs out, or is there a chance there'll be overlap?

Don't think it overlaps, it primarily depends on when things are changed as to if there's any lag, since I do recall a time where I got ads, but that was because we had a bit of a bother with getting the list in the right hands to see who signed up and what amount.

I got 3 events and effectively a jumper last year.

Boydie, if I had a son your name would be in the pool to be short down by the missus my friend.

Don't think it overlaps, it primarily depends on when things are changed as to if there's any lag, since I do recall a time where I got ads, but that was because we had a bit of a bother with getting the list in the right hands to see who signed up and what amount.
Noted - No events for StFly this year! hehe

Noted - No events for StFly this year! hehe

:(

But can StFly still write reviews of these events, even though he hasn't be able to attend? Did enjoy his write ups.

"ze menu was shizen. Seafood, seafood everywhere in jous!" this was after it was a cold dark stormy night in which case we, the members of the public deemed worthy of sponsorship, had to smite some manner of troll who barred entrance.

If only I like yoghurt this could al be forgotton...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back