Player X vs Y.

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd be ok with getting Maguire in if you were a Leicester fan (or even as a United fan I guess)?

One of my Liverpool supporting mates (who rivals Jod for one eye related opinions) was carrying on about how Keane is miles better.
probably because Pool have been linked with Keane hahaha

Maguire is a good prem defender and a good signing.

You'd be ok with getting Maguire in if you were a Leicester fan (or even as a United fan I guess)?

One of my Liverpool supporting mates (who rivals Jod for one eye related opinions) was carrying on about how Keane is miles better.

You were right about Macguire >>> Keane...

Saw a thing on ESPN FB page that Kun and Lewa have almost similar amount of goals in almost similar amount of games and they were asking who'd you prefer.

I instantly said Kun, was surprised so many went Lewa.

What do people think on here?
Kun, but I've seen so much more of him than I have Lewa.

Saw a thing on ESPN FB page that Kun and Lewa have almost similar amount of goals in almost similar amount of games and they were asking who'd you prefer.

Why were you surprised?

I'd go Kun, both great CFs but Kuns got a real dirty dog streak. It usually comes out against Luiz though:oops:

That's your EPL bias :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back