Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I highly recommend Payday 2. Been playing for a few hours tonight and levelled up to 7 with $1.3m in my offshore account and $300k spending money. First mission I played was robbing a jewellery store, smashing all the cases and filling bags while screaming at the customers to get on the ground while I handcuffed them. Made some okay money from that.

Second mission was a harder, three day mission. First day was to secure an aircraft hangar and either destroy the weapons there or steal them to be sold later. Second day was to either sneak into the FBI offices and retrieve their data servers or go in all guns blazing. We started off okay, taking out the cameras but then one of the other guys got spotted by a camera and tripped an alarm which sent the SWAT team into the building. I worked on the bottom floor drilling into the bars to steal some cocaine while the other three guys worked upstairs getting the server room open. The third day we had to go into a bank vault, set up a video camera and film ourselves setting $100m on fire. It was a high risk mission because if you balls it up before the third day then you get no money.

I'd love to play with some BigFooty peeps if someone wants to give it a crack.

I highly recommend Payday 2. Been playing for a few hours tonight and levelled up to 7 with $1.3m in my offshore account and $300k spending money. First mission I played was robbing a jewellery store, smashing all the cases and filling bags while screaming at the customers to get on the ground while I handcuffed them. Made some okay money from that.

Second mission was a harder, three day mission. First day was to secure an aircraft hangar and either destroy the weapons there or steal them to be sold later. Second day was to either sneak into the FBI offices and retrieve their data servers or go in all guns blazing. We started off okay, taking out the cameras but then one of the other guys got spotted by a camera and tripped an alarm which sent the SWAT team into the building. I worked on the bottom floor drilling into the bars to steal some cocaine while the other three guys worked upstairs getting the server room open. The third day we had to go into a bank vault, set up a video camera and film ourselves setting $100m on fire. It was a high risk mission because if you balls it up before the third day then you get no money.

I'd love to play with some BigFooty peeps if someone wants to give it a crack.
Sounds great, I'll download it sometime this week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sounds great, I'll download it sometime this week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The first game was pretty average and I wanted to like it but couldn't in the end. This game has so much more content and is so much more varied, there's a broad range of missions from robbing banks to shooting up malls, "getaway chases", planting drugs in a corrupt senators house, smuggling cocaine into boats etc. Plus there's about 20 different masks to try and unlock, there's so many different materials, patterns and colours to customize it to if you're lucky enough to unlock them. Once you beat a level you pick one of three cards that are face down, it could be a weapon mod, a mask, a material for a mask, xp, bonus cash so there's heaps to unlock. You also need to level up to unlock a huge range of mods for your guns and new weapons which you use your heist money to pay with. There's also a skill tree and four different classes to level up which means you can carry two doctors kits instead of one or you ziptie hostages faster.

Would love to play with you and show you some secrets I've already found. I'm level 27 at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of getting a Payday 2 party going sometime after the footy?

*, didn't see this. I'll play with you whenever, all I seem to get matched with these days is Mexicans. Who would've thought Mexicans would play a game where you make meth and smuggle cocaine?

I just saw someone playing it, think it was kerrbs.

'Twas me.

OK so I just got my ps4 set up. Didn't sign up for ps+ straight away but I will.

Do I need ps+ to play online now? I have logged in to my account and can see what little of my psn friends have ps4's.. Quiv for one.

Is ps+ only for purchasing titles, or do you pretty much HAVE to have it now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back