Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so I just got my ps4 set up. Didn't sign up for ps+ straight away but I will.

Do I need ps+ to play online now? I have logged in to my account and can see what little of my psn friends have ps4's.. Quiv for one.

Is ps+ only for purchasing titles, or do you pretty much HAVE to have it now?
You need PS+ for online now. Is totally worth it though. :thumbsu:

Can anybody tell me if the Miramusa Rebirth game on VITA is any good. Saw it as free PS Plus game. Lately haven't had any time to switch my consoles on so would like a game I can sink a few hours into on the handheld on the go.

Can anybody tell me if the Miramusa Rebirth game on VITA is any good. Saw it as free PS Plus game. Lately haven't had any time to switch my consoles on so would like a game I can sink a few hours into on the handheld on the go.

Why not just queue up the download anyway so it's attached to your account?

Sony needs to step it up a bit on PS4 though. Man the free games outside of Resogun have been pretty darn average. Outlast is pretty good and I LOVE Dead Nation but I have it on PS3.

Hated Don't starve and Stick It to The Man and that Metal Slug clone was boring as. I thin kit's time for Knack to get a run now.

Why not just queue up the download anyway so it's attached to your account?

Sony needs to step it up a bit on PS4 though. Man the free games outside of Resogun have been pretty darn average. Outlast is pretty good and I LOVE Dead Nation but I have it on PS3.

Hated Don't starve and Stick It to The Man and that Metal Slug clone was boring as. I thin kit's time for Knack to get a run now.

Downloaded it. Will give it a run later. Was only 450MB.

Downloaded it. Will give it a run later. Was only 450MB.

I have it on Wii so I won't bother playing it on Vita, but I downloaded it for the sake of it anyway. I'm playing Ollie Ollie and Hotline Miami on the Vita currently.

I have it on Wii so I won't bother playing it on Vita, but I downloaded it for the sake of it anyway. I'm playing Ollie Ollie and Hotline Miami on the Vita currently.

Yep may as well - It's free I subscribed to PS Plus awhile ago but have never actually utilised it enough. Only hear good things about Hotline Miami.

Puppeteer is a surprisingly good game. About halfway through it, haven't started playing Payday 2. As for the June update, there will be an announcement next week according to one of the guys from the EU PS blog.

I'm also wondering what the next PS4 Game is, is there any way to find out?

Hope it's not something s**t like Stick it to the Man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any news updates yet?

Nothing yet unfortunately. They've gotten alot better with preventing leaks recently. It's going to be a big month too. Probably about 4-5 PS3 games and possibly 2 PS4 games (That's the rumour going around but I doubt it, probably be something like Knack).

Nothing yet unfortunately. They've gotten alot better with preventing leaks recently. It's going to be a big month too. Probably about 4-5 PS3 games and possibly 2 PS4 games (That's the rumour going around but I doubt it, probably be something like Knack).

I'd buy into that rumour as XB1 games with gold is launching in June with Halo Spartan Assault & Max Curse of the Brotherhood so Sony should counter with 2 games in June one being Knack! :-D

heaps paying out on Sony for only putting small Indy games up so far. Looking forward to the rage once 40gb downloads become the norm.
Im not sure what they were meant to give out ffs, it is a new console and they were never going to hand out full retail games when they hadn't even released the console in all regions.

Im not sure what they were meant to give out ffs, it is a new console and they were never going to hand out full retail games when they hadn't even released the console in all regions.

But surely you should be entitled to an $80 game for a $5 a month subscription? Surely?

:rolleyes:

If you're happy with Stick it to the Man every month that's fine with me.
It's not about being happy with Stick It to the Man every month it's about having realistic expectations.

Sony will step it up in due time when the initial backlog of launch titles have sufficiently aged enough for it to be viable economically.

Until then they've given us some decent titles (Resogun/Outlast) and some dirt (Stick It.../Mercenary Kings).

The PS3 titles have still been good and they are helping tide me over just fine.

Have some perspective about the situation instead of being so entitled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back