Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing you have chosen hyperbole over sarcasm but it wouldn't be in the greatest 10 games offered on PS+.
Binding of Isaac is my top played game on Steam, I speak no hyperbole. It's the best game that has been offered for PS+.
What system is it on?
PS4 and Vita.
Never played it. Whats so good about it?
It's a roguelike with fantastic theme's, enemies and gameplay. Highly addictive and super deep.

Binding of Isaac is my top played game on Steam, I speak no hyperbole. It's the best game that has been offered for PS+.
PS4 and Vita.
It's a roguelike with fantastic theme's, enemies and gameplay. Highly addictive and super deep.

Single player?

I'm guessing you have chosen hyperbole over sarcasm but it wouldn't be in the greatest 10 games offered on PS+.

It's okay for a $2.50 game on a steam sale but you'd be crazy paying full price for it. Decent ps+ game but HBK has the worst taste in games anyway.

Better than Red Dead Redemption or Bioshock Infinite?

Or any of Far Cry 3, Batman Arkham City/Asylum, Deus Ex, Little Big Planet 2, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Absolution, Ico, Shadow & the Colossus, Jak & Daxter trilogy?

No chance. Some of those titles were generation leading products. I'm sure the game is going to be decent but give me almost any of the ones I mentioned.

Unless you want to limit it to PS4 offerings, in which case it will have to be damn good to beat Resogun & Hotline Miami.

It is not the best game that has been offered for PS+. As I mentioned earlier it isn't close to top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitch I wear tap out shirts so im tank as s**t.
tapoutSELFIE.png

Better than Red Dead Redemption or Bioshock Infinite?

Or any of Far Cry 3, Batman Arkham City/Asylum, Deus Ex, Little Big Planet 2, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Absolution, Ico, Shadow & the Colossus, Jak & Daxter trilogy?

No chance. Some of those titles were generation leading products. I'm sure the game is going to be decent but give me almost any of the ones I mentioned.

Unless you want to limit it to PS4 offerings, in which case it will have to be damn good to beat Resogun & Hotline Miami.

It is not the best game that has been offered for PS+. As I mentioned earlier it isn't close to top 10.
I'll put it as top 3 then. ;)

Still yet to play Infinite, Colossus, Ico, Jak & Daxter and ME so no idea on those.

But I'd place it ahead of most of those games, definitely ahead of PS4 offerings so far.

Have seen videos of Isaac. Meh to be honest.

Also hotline Miami was total poo

I've played the s**t out of it on PC and super keen for the PS4 version. It won't appeal to everyone though. I really don't like the art style that they are going with this version though. PC version much more cleaner and sharper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back