Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

PlayStation Plus offerings for November in Europe and North America have been announced by Sony, per IGN.

PlayStation 4 owners will be gifted with The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth as well as SteamWorld Dig.

PS3 users can download Frozen Synapse Prime and Luftrausers, and Vita will receive The Hungry Horde and Escape Plan.

I did hear rumours that we wouldn't get any AAA titles for any system this month but was hoping it wasn't true. I guess I shouldn't be surprised once the PS4 came out that the titles have dropped in quality because it's compulsory for online play.

PlayStation Plus offerings for November in Europe and North America have been announced by Sony, per IGN.

PlayStation 4 owners will be gifted with The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth as well as SteamWorld Dig.

PS3 users can download Frozen Synapse Prime and Luftrausers, and Vita will receive The Hungry Horde and Escape Plan.

I hope Frozen Synapse is crossplay with Vita.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't renew if I didn't need to pay for online, its been pathetic since PS4 came out. They isn't even really a variety in the games, they are mostly randomly generated levels and you do the same s**t with a different skin.

Yeah, they have marketed it well though.

I used to view it as paying for a free games service.

Now I view it as paying to play online, with a few bonuses thrown in.

I have multiple PS4's and PS3's so it works for me to have cloud saving etc.

Yeah, they have marketed it well though.

I used to view it as paying for a free games service.

Now I view it as paying to play online, with a few bonuses thrown in.

I have multiple PS4's and PS3's so it works for me to have cloud saving etc.
That's fine, but if you're paying for an online service you expect it to be top-class. The drop outs are frustrating, as are the bimonthly DDOS attacks. Throw in major updates that are clearly rolled out before proper testing, key online features which are still buggy (eg. party chat) and underwhelming "bonuses" and it doesn't exactly provide you with much value for money.

Will give Binding Of Isaac a go. Month is already big enough for retail releases as it is so not real fussed about what's on offer. Marvel Lego and Valiant Hearts the only ones I'd care about getting at this stage anyway.....oh and that ******* Driveclub, any day now :rolleyes:

Sub runs out in January but still need it to play online so i guess they got me locked in :$

Ugh. In for Binding of Isaac but that's it. I'll see how much I'm still playing COD in a months time because my sub runs out in December. At the moment I won't be renewing.

The whole Driveclub has left a bad taste in the mouth for PS4 owners.

I agree it's been poor, but I honestly haven't cared in the slightest.

Not even DriveClub for me (although that was frustrating). I'm happy for the games to be average as they're effectively free - but if I'm paying for an online service I expect a better quality service than what I'm getting at the minute, games aside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back