Plibersek - Opposition arse clown

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't studied the free trade deal we have made with China but it seems very positive. I've been much more excited about Daniel Menzel getting back on the track.
You seem confused. Let me re-post my post that you didn't reply to.

Once is mispoke

PLIBERSEK: So, there will be real cuts to countries that were expecting to get extra money for aid, there will be some countries that will lose funding altogether. Africa, for example, is a country Africa is a continent where we have previously given aid dollars, in the previous round of cuts we cut more than 90 million dollars from Sub-Saharan Africa and it looks like in this Budget, we will end aid altogether to Africa. I mean, it is extraordinary to think that there will be countries that used to receive development assistance from Australia that will no longer receive development assistance from Australia.​

Twice is assclown

Africa is one of the countries that has suffered most from these cuts to the aid budget," she told reporters.
Stupid mispokes aside, her avoidance of answering any direct questions is vomit-worthy.

http://tanyaplibersek.com/2014/08/insiders-sunday-31-august-2014/
Thoughts?
http://www.news.com.au/national/pri...eader-xi-jinping/story-fncynjr2-1227126276231
“To mark President Xi’s visit, Australia and Tasmania and, and — we’ve said a lot about Tasmania — Australia and China have reached agreements.

“It’s hard to confuse Tasmania and China — but I have,” Mr Abbott said

Actually admits that it wasn't a "mispoke" moment... But that he actually confused the two...
I look forward to your new thread!

You seem confused. Let me re-post my post that you didn't reply to.

You seem confused. I did reply to your post.

I haven't studied the free trade deal we have made with China but it seems very positive. I've been much more excited about Daniel Menzel getting back on the track.

You seem confused. I did reply to your post.

So, I repeated my first post, because I thought you got lost.
Clearly it isn't a misunderstanding, you are just having trouble with comprehension.

I can make it easier for you to understand.
You called Tanya an arse clown because she stated Africa was a country.
Abbott confused Tasmania with China............

Did this help you understand? I could make a cartoon for you, if you're still missing the point.

Don't even know why you and I are playing this game. You aren't an idiot..

So, I repeated my first post, because I thought you got lost.
Clearly it isn't a misunderstanding, you are just having trouble with comprehension.

I can make it easier for you to understand.
You called Tanya an arse clown because she stated Africa was a country.
Abbott confused Tasmania with China............

Did this help you understand? I could make a cartoon for you, if you're still missing the point.

Don't even know why you and I are playing this game. You aren't an idiot..
Was that a typo in the last sentence? Shouldn't it be "are'? :)

You and Riseup troll the s**t out of SRP like you want to kill any serious discussion and now you want to know we are playing this game?
It's like pulling teeth.

At the end of the day, I've asked you an obvious question multiple times... and you do whatever you can to avoid answering...
You seem incapable of answering, or even understanding the question/insinuation.
So, I guess I'll take a quote from your original post, when you made this thread; "The answer seems obvious to anyone not caught up in the partisan bile that passes for so much political commentary these days. " - Lester Burnham

Tanya tore Malcolm a newie on Q & A tonight.

That said, thought Malcolm did his best to hold on to his leadership aspirations by attempting to defend the Mad Monk. Very hard to defend the indefensible though.
Thought Malcolm was quite good. It's a bit harsh for everyone to grill him on climate change when we all know damn well he completely disagrees with Abbott and the Party on their current policies. I mean, he's agreement with Rudd to introduce an ETS pretty much killed his leadership of the Party and ultimately cost him a Prime Ministership.

I would have voted for him if he'd run against Gillard instead of donkey voting.

Lester Burnham / Floor Pie : I think we've all had enough of your bitch fighting. Clearly you're not going to change each other's minds. Take it to a PM if you want to continue.
Sorry Jiska. I just meant to call out Meds and Lester for their statments.

You have demonstrated that you now have a low opinion of me, which is fair enough due to my recent posting. But I still like, and respect you.

I won't be around for much longer, so hopefully my lack of trolling/spam/extreme leftism, will make your job easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a neutral, can I say I have no idea why Lester is talking about an FTA in response to a question as to whether misspeaking is bad or not. And Lester suggesting Floor Pie and Rise Up are trolls is stupid given they are acting no differently to how 95% of people acted on here when Labor were in govt.

On the other hand, I think a few posts making fun of Meds' silly rhetoric was enough and there was no need to keep baiting him by asking for evidence.

As a neutral, can I say I have no idea why Lester is talking about an FTA in response to a question as to whether misspeaking is bad or not. And Lester suggesting Floor Pie and Rise Up are trolls is stupid given they are acting no differently to how 95% of people acted on here when Labor were in govt.

On the other hand, I think a few posts making fun of Meds' silly rhetoric was enough and there was no need to keep baiting him by asking for evidence.
It's fair enough. I've steadily become a poster as bad as mottrain or poller.
I've been going through some issues, but that doesn't excuse deliberate stupidity, to win points for a team I don't actually support, or believe in.

While I'm no where near the level of gurujane, I know I've been posting worse and worse.
I'm sorry.

I've been going through some issues, but that doesn't excuse deliberate stupidity, to win points for a team I don't actually support, or believe in.

While I'm no where near the level of gurujane, I know I've been posting worse and worse.
I'm sorry.
I'm not on here as often as I used to be, but poller and mottrain are one-eyed and often illogical. The same cannot be said of the posts I see of your's, so I'd say don't be so hard on yourself. I regularly find your input useful.

Floor Pie
I just liked a post of yours because I admired the self effacing nature of it not because I agreed with the assessment that your posting had become trite and drongo reiterative.
Swimming against the tide on bigfooty demands repetitive and energetic strokes and constant powerful kicking,you've done fine in holding an avalanche of wuckfits to task.
Appreciated your efforts.
Only post this as I'm unable to PM you which I guess is something to do with those who run the site.
PS
After tonight's Q&A the Arseclown accusation would be a fiction only maintained by zealots and clowns.

Last edited:
Thought Malcolm was quite good. It's a bit harsh for everyone to grill him on climate change when we all know damn well he completely disagrees with Abbott and the Party on their current policies. I mean, he's agreement with Rudd to introduce an ETS pretty much killed his leadership of the Party and ultimately cost him a Prime Ministership.

I would have voted for him if he'd run against Gillard instead of donkey voting.
As I suggested Malcolm did his best to defend the indefensible. That said, I'd have more time for him if he stood by his principles on the climate question. Hypocrisy is never a good look.

You have demonstrated that you now have a low opinion of me, which is fair enough due to my recent posting. But I still like, and respect you.

I won't be around for much longer, so hopefully my lack of trolling/spam/extreme leftism, will make your job easier.
Don't leave us FP. You're a breath of fresh air.

Don't let the reactionaries wear you down. LB was caught out recently for wilful omissions and selective quoting re an ABC matter. Don't waste your time there.

I'm sorry.
Actually, no you haven't I am still enjoying your posts.
I understand what you are saying - it seems that it is okay for some poster to pound you into responding when you make a comment.
You were simply asking the question - If Pilbersek is called out for making a mistake with Africa, what does that make Abbott confusing Tasmania with China (in front of the President of China)? In my book that makes him the biggest idiot politician to ever hold office in this country.
Fair question IMO.
It seems that some posters don't like being challenged.

I thought that Q and A was really entertaining last night. As usual Tanya handled herself brilliantly, loved that at one stage, she didn't add anything when asked. What was there to add?
Even liked the Opinion editor from the Tele, thought she spoke very objectively.
Sad to hear Malcolm though, man who has sold his principles for a position in cabinet, making excuses for Abbott's lies and selling out ABC, consumers, and approving a second rate NBN.
The new copyright laws will be interesting - bowing down to their donors. No more pirating but then not enforcing those holders to bring down the cost of their products.

Dont worry about getting caught up in their methods of 'discussion'. Just make your own comments in your own way. Most of us really do appreciate your input. Indeed everyones input is what BF is about. Good, bad, indifferent etc etc.:rolleyes:

I would suggest just not getting into a low brow battle over silly or minor points. For some on BF, thats all they have, trolling & shyte stirring. I think its silly. Sometimes they make good points too, but sometimes not:(

The odd BF tussle can be fun, so enjoy that, & enjoy some of the better discussions. Their are still plenty of them.:D

After tonight's Q&A the Arseclown accusation would be a fiction only maintained by zealots and clowns.

Plibersek is generally at her nasty sneering best in the safe and sheltered workshop of Q@A. Playing to a handpicked crowd of komerads who clap on cue at her every utterance, given full scope from Jones to waffle on and on and on without any fear of being pulled up on any of the crap she spouts.. allowed to constantly interrupt when others are talking. When the panelists were asked about the 7.30 Report "skit" everyone was critical bar Blubbersook who - true to form - took the low road... "Well I didn’t see it, but I normally love political satire so I will not make a comment..’ and the disciples all clapped and cheered!! Deserves credit for her poker face when telling lies though, such as when she said Labor left the Coalition with an economy that is in good shape. LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back