Fixture PM's XI vs Pakistan. 6-9 December @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey rubbished those rumours the other day, Inglis has to wait, Carey has been good as Test Keeper

Agreed he’d want some runs though done sweet nothing with the bat since the Bairstow incident.

Shield Stats for Opener contenders this Shield Season.

Renshaw - 348 runs @ 31.63 - 1 x 100 and 2 x 50's
Bancroft - 512 runs @ 56.88 - 2 x 100's and 3 x 50's
Harris - 282 runs @ 31.33 - 1x 100 and 1x 50

Bancroft has been the clear standout in Shield cricket, Harris and Renshaw are struggling by the looks.

Shouldn’t just be shield form you have to include this match and also the county. Honestly it’s between Bancroft and Renshaw take your pick.

Wonder which group of players bribed the groundman to * up the covers? This is the type of final day this match deserves.

It would only a couple good scores by Harris to be back in the mix, you can't ignore he outperformed both Renshaw and Bancroft for 5+ years.

He can’t field you want him and Khawaja that’s asking for trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where the system falls down when the tests are on.No red ball cricket to get these good scores.

Wouldn't surprise me if Harris gets the nod on consistency over a number of years, granted his recent form hasn't been great but neither has Renshaws and Bancroft I have doubts of ever going well over seas.

Wouldn't surprise me if Harris gets the nod on consistency over a number of years, granted his recent form hasn't been great but neither has Renshaws and Bancroft I have doubts of ever going well over seas.
At least Harris and Renners have some solid years of county performances behind them. Bancroft has now played county on 4 or 5 separate occasions and spudded it up every single time except for one. Overall county average of 30 compared to Renshaw in the high 40'a and Harris a bit over 50.

At least Harris and Renners have some solid years of county performances behind them. Bancroft has now played county on 4 or 5 separate occasions and spudded it up every single time except for one. Overall county average of 30 compared to Renshaw in the high 40'a and Harris a bit over 50.

Thats nice

Are we picking an opener for the English team are we ?? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back