Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

I only started getting into breeding etc in 6th Gen so I have 0 5th Gen breeding/tutoring capabilities, pleaaase nintendo gimme some

Yeah I'm the same. No easy access to Knock Off killed my plans to use Bisharp in the last tournament.

There wouldn't be a list until a lot closer to release but they most likely won't have one besides at the Nintendo Store in Melbourne.

They didn't have them for X and Y but most stores opened early on release day.
By memory, my local EB Games or Game Traders opened at midnight. I definitely remember getting it at midnight.

They all learnt from X and Y last year. If your local has any brains, they'll do it.

Or just go to the party.
Do you think the release for these will be bigger or smaller than for X and Y?

I think it will be a bit smaller as X and Y were a big change for the series and got everyone back into Pokemon.

Dunno why I always bought the opposite of the most popular. Bought Blue, Silver, Sapphire, LeafGreen, etc. Just magically found a $50 JB HiFi gift voucher in my wallet so guess I'll be buying Alpha Sapphire from there.
Red
Silver
Ruby
LeadGreen
[didn't buy gen 4 or 5 first up]
X (got both, but wanted X)

That's how I went.

I actually am going for Alpha Sapphire first this time, because I went Ruby first last time.

When I stopped playing, I only had Gen I, Gen II, Ruby and LeafGreen.
X+Y got me back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is playing on a 3DS a pain in the ass?

im on the fence i want to buy one just to play this Ruby/Sapphire was my fav.
...No?

How would it be a pain in the ass?

Never really missed one.

Blue > Yellow > Silver > Sapphire > Emerald > FireRed > Diamond > Platinum > SoulSilver > White > Black 2 > Y > Omega Ruby.

Initially planned to get Alpha Sapphire, but my brother and I have had a system for who gets which version for over a decade, and this time around it's his turn to choose. Jerk.

Never had a problem with holding either the normal 3DS or the XL. I don't want to know how many hours of gaming I racked up on my DS lite.

BxKKTFrCQAA-SuI.jpg:large

BxKKS4OCQAEmrOI.jpg:large

BxKJdVcCMAAU-03.jpg

New Megas. Spoilered for size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back