Multiplat From Software announce their new game, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
From Software have released the trailer to their new game, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon. I've never played an AC game but this looks dope.

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

Thanks dwwaino. I was going to post those videos but nobody seemed interested in this thread. How good is it to get another Fromsoft game so soon after Elden Ring? I'm really happy this game is not open world too because as much as I liked ER, I have a tendency of turning those kind of games into a slog by obsessively trying to 100% them.

I can't wait to see what options I have to customise my mech. Definitely want to go all red like Eva Unit 02.

Thanks dwwaino. I was going to post those videos but nobody seemed interested in this thread. How good is it to get another Fromsoft game so soon after Elden Ring? I'm really happy this game is not open world too because as much as I liked ER, I have a tendency of turning those kind of games into a slog by obsessively trying to 100% them.

I can't wait to see what options I have to customise my mech. Definitely want to go all red like Eva Unit 02.

Just post anyway 😛. Minimal interest in Cities Skylines 2 hasn't stopped me from posting the weekly developer updates there lol. Hopefully more posting gets more people interested.

I'm still wait and see on this game. I've never been into the series but it's because of From I'm interested. That's why I looked up Fighting Cowboy. However I know it's not going to be a typical From game so I can't expect that either. It looks pretty cool so far so I'm probably going to wait until it's released to see if it's something I'd be into.

I love modern From games but that has very little bearing on whether or not someone will enjoy this. Vastly different game. I played V and it didn't quite land for me, though if you're into mechs it's a no brainer.

That game came out 10 years ago though so I'm certainly willing to give the series another go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back