Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you get PokeTransporter and pay the subscription fee?
http://serebii.net/xy/poketransporter.shtml

Just figured out the transporter part! Downloading it now and sending some pokes over. I DONT think I saw a Poliwag that wasnt level 55 though (Who knows why I had a 55 Poliwag)

So once I remember how to add people/find my own code for adding, Ill add both you guys and get a Poliwag off one of you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couple of questions is platinum worth picking up? and will it work on a 2ds. and same goes for black/white2 is it much different then original black/white

Black 2 was pretty good, it adds some new areas and things compared to B/W. The online components dont work anymore though. But you can at least transfer Pokemon you get onwards.

Platinum is good for nostalgia...The games havnt aged the best really, especially if you've spent a fair bit of time on X/Y and Omega/Alpha...And you can transfer Platinum Pokemon to B/W then on to X/Y through a long method.

Black 2 was pretty good, it adds some new areas and things compared to B/W. The online components dont work anymore though. But you can at least transfer Pokemon you get onwards.

Platinum is good for nostalgia...The games havnt aged the best really, especially if you've spent a fair bit of time on X/Y and Omega/Alpha...And you can transfer Platinum Pokemon to B/W then on to X/Y through a long method.
I missed that generation. so was wondering if platinum is better then diamond or pearl. guessing its the crystal version to gold and silver

I missed that generation. so was wondering if platinum is better then diamond or pearl. guessing its the crystal version to gold and silver
Get platinum. It is a big upgrade on the original two for technical reasons.

Following the announcement of the Mythical Pokémon events last month, the US releases were put down for the entire year, but the European schedule has not been. Today, Celebi & Jirachi have had their distributions for Europe finally confirmed. Like the US ones, Celebi will be distributed over the Nintendo Network from March 1st through March 24th while Jirachi will run from April 1st through April 24th. We'll bring more European confirmations throughout the year as they come.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Looks like we might not need to code hunt for the next 2 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back