Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I remember Viola and Grant from X and Y, but that's only because i've been watching the anime. Can easily remember most of R and S though. It was easily my most played game before X and Y.

dont remember any of these characters

The guy in yellow is Wattson, an electric gym leader.
The chick with the red hair is Flannery, a fire type gym leader.
The chick with the brown hair is Roxanne, a rock type gym leader.
The guy between Wattson and Flannery is Norman, a normal type gym leader and father of the player in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
The guy with the funky head gear is Brawly, a fighting type gym leader.

For the picture above it..
The guy with the silver hair is Steven, the champion of the region who uses steel types.
The bloke with the mohawk is Sidney, he uses dark types and he's part of the elite four.
The chick at the bottom next to the ghost pokemon is Phoebe, a ghost type elite four member.

I don't think I can name a gym leader's name since Pokemon GSC.

After then they became less memorable for me.

I think there was a Bryce in Gen 4 who had Ice Pokemon.

I remember chunks of the Elite Four's though

The ice type gym leader in Sinnoh was Candice. The ice type gym leader in Unova was Brycen. There was also a steel type gym leader in Sinnoh called Byron so you must have confused it but that's okay.

You're welcome. :)

The guy in yellow is Wattson, an electric gym leader.

The ice type gym leader in Sinnoh was Candice. The ice type gym leader in Unova was Brycen. There was also a steel type gym leader in Sinnoh called Byron so you must have confused it but that's okay.

You're welcome. :)
Also Pryce is the ice gym leader in gold and silver.

I'll never forget Whitney and her Miltank.

One of only 2 gym leaders I ever found difficult (the other was Koga in Yellow)
As I'm on the Charmander bandwagon. Brock and Misty always annoyed me.
I eventually realised Nidoran with low kick can wipe through Brock. But my god, that Starmie of Misty. Drove me insane.

You had to trade for the Machop in the department store otherwise you were ****** against Whitney
I went with
Pokémon 1) Something that could poison it
Pokémon 2) Something that knew sand attack

That, or sheer brute and have 2 pokemon that were 5-10 levels above it.

I always hated ingame trades until I was completely the pokedex.
Was too easy to train up, took away from the challenge.

I hated in game trades because they gave the Pokemon the shittest nicknames ever.

I'm pumped to have another new generation game out. To be honest I fell off the Pokemon bandwagon around Ruby/Saphire time and got back on for Black 2. I'm going in blind for this one! I've never played or seen any of Ruby and Saphire. People seem pretty damn pumped about this, I suppose I would be pumped if the re-re-released Red/Blue and Gold/Silver.

In saying that I'll probably pre order Ruby.

I suppose I would be pumped if the re-re-released Red/Blue and Gold/Silver.

In saying that I'll probably pre order Ruby.

They did re-make gold and silver.
Heart Gold / Soul Silver for the DS?

Unless you mean in the current way that they've made X/Y.

They did re-make gold and silver.
Heart Gold / Soul Silver for the DS?

Unless you mean in the current way that they've made X/Y.

Yeah I've got Soul silver. When I said re re release I meant for this generation. It wouldn't happen I know but I would be still pretty pumped.

I love the hideout idea. I've always wondered why Pokemon never let you be a gym leader and let you customise your gym and defend it. This seems like as close as we have come.

I've still got my Emerald GBA cart ... So ... I'm suddenly now wondering why I'm bothering with this ...

Red and Green pair is one thing because Red and Blue were buggy as s**t. Gold and Silver suffered from those bloody battery problems. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were just fine.

But I've done stuff all research.

Back