Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have a look in my boxes The Speaker

A couple of requests

1. Does anyone have breeding down pat in Gen V, I could really use a decent IV, not even brilliant, i'd settle for anythign with outstanding potential overall
Empoleon - Speciialy Defensive/Modest | Defiant | with Knock Off?

2. Does anyone have a Landorus-I, Jolly, I can trade you my Landorus T, Adamant if you'd like.

Hey guys, bought a Yoshi 3DS and Y about a month back for an upcoming trip.
I've played a few of the older Pokemon games, but never looked into the IV's and details about pokemon before. Is there a good site/wiki that explains it for a simpleton like myself?

Hey guys, bought a Yoshi 3DS and Y about a month back for an upcoming trip.
I've played a few of the older Pokemon games, but never looked into the IV's and details about pokemon before. Is there a good site/wiki that explains it for a simpleton like myself?

In simple terms IV are inherited values that can be bred slightly to increase effectiveness.

EV's are stats that accrue as you battle different pokemon. You can also gain EV's from vitamin tubs & training mini games.

Cheers, i'll check it out when I get home

Too easy. That video was where I got my explanation from. I'm still figuring stuff out, but I'm slowly getting there.

If you have any questions you can probably put them in here. Someone around here probably knows the answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes the game just wants to sit back and laugh at you. Attempting to EV train and it's raining everywhere I want to use Sweet Scent :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back