Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anywhere you can check to see if your pokemon has a hidden ability?
Just look at what ability it has then check on Bulbapedia or something if it has the hidden ability.

Just look at what ability it has then check on Bulbapedia or something if it has the hidden ability.
I mean with Garchomp.
It only has Sand Veil with the hidden ability of rough skin.
WIll it have Rough skin no matter what?

I mean with Garchomp.
It only has Sand Veil with the hidden ability of rough skin.
WIll it have Rough skin no matter what?
Do you mean with breeding? To get Rough Skin, the parent has to have Rough Skin. If it has Sand Veil, you wont get any with Rough Skin.

Do you mean with breeding? To get Rough Skin, the parent has to have Rough Skin. If it has Sand Veil, you wont get any with Rough Skin.
1st - Sand Veil
2nd - None
Hidden - Rough Skin

You say I need specific ability tied to hidden.
But if it's one how do I know?
And don't say fight it.
Oh. You mean when you're findingggggg one? If so, you have to battle.

Well to see if it has Rough Skin, get a Pokemon with False Swipe, so you wont kill them in one hit. There are Friend Safari's with Gabite in them, but make sure you have unlocked all 3 Pokemon in that safari, otherwise the hidden ability ones wont be available.
When you use False Swipe, you'll lose a bit of health because of Rough Skin. If you don't lose health, it'll have Sand Veil.

If you mean breeding, just check the summary page?

Oh. You mean when you're findingggggg one? If so, you have to battle.

Well to see if it has Rough Skin, get a Pokemon with False Swipe, so you wont kill them in one hit. There are Friend Safari's with Gabite in them, but make sure you have unlocked all 3 Pokemon in that safari, otherwise the hidden ability ones wont be available.
When you use False Swipe, you'll lose a bit of health because of Rough Skin. If you don't lose health, it'll have Sand Veil.

If you mean breeding, just check the summary page?
But Rough skin is the hidden ability.
I thought it wouldn't be on the summary page?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody have a Heal Bell Chinchou/Lanturn I can borrow for breeding? Or are able to get one relatively easily?
Have a spare Lanturn with Heal Bell since I was using one in the last tournament. Don't need it anymore so happy to give it away if you still need one?

Have a spare Lanturn with Heal Bell since I was using one in the last tournament. Don't need it anymore so happy to give it away if you still need one?
That would be amazing, as long as you're sure you don't mind?

Nope, I have no use for it anymore. Only fair that I should help out the one replacing me ;)
Haha, awesome, thanks man. I'm on at the minute; just let me finish up this Maison battle and I'll trade you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back