Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Aegislash banned from OU on showdown. Wow wee
Wooooow! That is a big call. Can't really see why. Gets knocked out by most Earthquakes on the switch for two in def or by a slower earthquake when in blade form. Not to mention it is weak to the most common move in the game.

Can't see how you can't handle it in OU, weird choice

Wooooow! That is a big call. Can't really see why. Gets knocked out by most Earthquakes on the switch for two in def or by a slower earthquake when in blade form. Not to mention it is weak to the most common move in the game.

I don't pay attention. Which move is that?

In more exasperated news .... I bought a XL off Ebay (which has the annoying tendency to turn itself off somehow and the battery is dodgy) and the person included X. Starting over from scratch is a tad irritating, though. Never thought Amie would annoy me so much despite it being so vital for my playstyle.

I don't pay attention. Which move is that?

In more exasperated news .... I bought a XL off Ebay (which has the annoying tendency to turn itself off somehow and the battery is dodgy) and the person included X. Starting over from scratch is a tad irritating, though. Never thought Amie would annoy me so much despite it being so vital for my playstyle.
Knock off (97.5 BP) An excellent Dark move that you can pretty much spam on any pokemon you know is going to switch, you may get lucky and take a big chunk of damage and if not at least you knock off that pokemon's item.

I usually run at least two knockoffs per team

Basically any rock attack ohkos Ho-Oh but that's clearly a uber.

Aegislash is basically running a 720 BST. 150 special and physical attack is just ridiculous, combined with 150 defences AND kings shield. There's also the fact that it can run 4+ completely viable sets so it's highly unpredictable.

I think how much Bisharp and Mandibuzz have increased in useage this gen is a pretty big indicator that it's having too big of an impact.

It's a shame though. Aegi is awesome.

Also, using Knock Off on Aegi will either activate a a weakness policy or be King's Shielded and cripple the user (Bisharp aside).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, using Knock Off on Aegi will either activate a a weakness policy or be King's Shielded and cripple the user (Bisharp aside).
Not on switch in it won't

But yes Weakness policy Aegi has been running around a lot lately, but it took a while to come in. Only recently really

Last edited:
Knock off (97.5 BP) An excellent Dark move that you can pretty much spam on any pokemon you know is going to switch, you may get lucky and take a big chunk of damage and if not at least you knock off that pokemon's item.

I usually run at least two knockoffs per team

Oh how I wanted to run a knock off Bisharp in the tournament.

Like so many of my tournament picks over the months I never check how easy it is to acquire the moves I want for the mons I pick

Going through the best spell at the moment. Found 5 shinies in the last 2 weeks.

Hatched a shiny clawncher, abra and shroomish, and found a shiny mareep and wingull in hordes.

So much hate is inside of me right now

Does anyone have a Charizardite Y they'll trade me? I'll give you my Charizardite X in exchange.
I'll do this, I always liked the look of Charizard X better anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back