Polak Bank Details Now Available

Remove this Banner Ad

Have just deposited and would like to give a big shout out to all whom are making this great thing accessable for us all.
thanks TT, Astro , Pace, the other TT and the other organisers i've forgotten
Also great work everyone for the ideas,brainstorming from the start of the week.
Here's to you getting better and all your quality of life back Polly.

great work all it reafirms my faith in human nature which can sometimes be tested in this crazy selfish world.
go tiges:thumbsu::)

hey everyone

was thrilled to find another 10 new messages in my account today with peoplem putting their hands up - great news:)

we all need to make sure we can get payments in by the friday - that way al us lads working on this can get the stock we need to do this on our weekends

we have got 5 confirmed deposits so far - but we are gonna need more to make this thing without having to cut major corners

remember to email or pm me once payment has been made - and remember to leave your name (how youb wish it to be read on the card) and a short message to be printed on the jumper
thanks!!
marcus

Yeah, donate a bunch of money so he can go out and get even more wasted next time.

Meh a weak gutless troll but I'm in mood so here goes,

You're clearly a ____head that knows nothing about anything you ____wit.

We're donating an item to Polak, no money at all.

Also he was at a RFC club function where he did not get drunk, he was going to a cab to go out in St Kilda when he got hit, he hadnt even been out on the town.

____ you, you scum. :thumbsdown:

Guys,

Im not a wealthy person nor do i make a huge sum of money, But also want in some way to show how much of a faimly we are. So i am asking what is an acceptable donation to make?????

If you havent put your money were your mouths are yet get onto it, no excuses.

The Tigers are our team they give us the highs we love and the lows we hate but they are our team and if one of our players is hurt the very very least we can do is put up some cash for a get well present.

No excuses,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'll get bagged for saying this, but here goes...

* AFL footballers get paid a s**t load of money compared to the average Joe on the street.
* Clubs have club doctors and other support networks which (I assume... happy to stand corrected) give their most important asset - their players - all the support they need.
* They will also have pretty darn good insurance to cover any medical bills.

Whilst this is a nice gesture, is it really necessary?

Obviously it would be nice to give cards and flowers and good wishes and all that nice fuzzy stuff, but should people really be giving money?

Whilst it's sad what's happened, and the guy who implied it was his own fault thinking he was out on the piss probably needs a baseball bat up the arse, surely we can all rest assured that Polak is in good hands?

We aren't actually giving him money. We are putting in money for what we are buying him, which if I'm not mistaken is a framed Tigers jumper with the number 6 on it, and messages of support from each of us printed on it.

I know I'll get bagged for saying this, but here goes...

* AFL footballers get paid a s**t load of money compared to the average Joe on the street.
* Clubs have club doctors and other support networks which (I assume... happy to stand corrected) give their most important asset - their players - all the support they need.
* They will also have pretty darn good insurance to cover any medical bills.

Whilst this is a nice gesture, is it really necessary?

Obviously it would be nice to give cards and flowers and good wishes and all that nice fuzzy stuff, but should people really be giving money?

Whilst it's sad what's happened, and the guy who implied it was his own fault thinking he was out on the piss probably needs a baseball bat up the arse, surely we can all rest assured that Polak is in good hands?

Before you go on a rant its always good to actually investigate what you're commenting about. Because of that your post = ZERO :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back