Opinion POLL - AFC 2015 Draft Pick 9 & 13_

Who Crows will take at pick 9 & 13 2015 draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Guys, not sure why calls to create a poll haven't been met so here's one - you get to:
  • pick 2 out of the choices
  • can change your vote
  • think it will close around afternoon of Tue 24 Nov
Unlikely choices & effects of matching bids are excluded.

Happy to make changes where needed.

I don't think many more options can be added to the poll list so if you want to vote for someone not listed, pls select Other and list your choice(s) in a reply.

Please use vote buttons above :)

minions - 2 laughing.gif minions - 2 laughing.gif [0.3mb]
[gifrific.com] Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over [e].gif [gifrific.com] Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over [e].gif [0.4mb]
[giphy.com] interview-with-the-vampire [e].gif [giphy.com] interview-with-the-vampire [e].gif
[0.3mb]
[w.reactiongifs.com] bml [e].gif [w.reactiongifs.com] bml [e].gif [0.6mb]
[memesvault.com] Baby-Meme-Fist-cigar.jpg [memesvault.com] Baby-Meme-Fist-cigar.jpg []
why not both.gif why not both.gif [0.5mb]
[i2.kym-cdn.com] 793 [e].gif [i2.kym-cdn.com] 793 [e].gif [0.5mb]

[blog.livehire.com] crowdddd.gif [blog.livehire.com] crowdddd.gif [0.5mb]

dancing man of 1945.gif dancing man of 1945.gif [1.0mb]
[giphy.com] Bill Bailey [e].gif [giphy.com] Bill Bailey [e].gif [0.8mb]

Last edited:

You've got Collins in there twice.

Damn! Try as I might to get right first time - might have to live with it unless MODS can combine any existing votes and remove the duplicate.

F###! I give up.gif F###! I give up.gif [0.8mb]
joey - goes out.gif joey - goes out.gif [0.4mb]

I give up.gif USED HERE I give up.gif [0.8mb]
darts bullseye.gif darts bullseye.gif [0.5mb]
[media.giphy.com] source [e].gif [media.giphy.com] source [e].gif [0.1mb]
dum dum dummm.gif dum dum dummm.gif [0.7mb]

phoenix.gif phoenix.gif [1.0mb]
Runnin Blue 15 [e].gif Runnin Blue 15 [e].gif [1.0mb]
BatmanBegins train.gif BatmanBegins train.gif [1.0mb]
[giphy.com] paper-knife-stack.gif [giphy.com] paper-knife-stack.gif [1.0mb]

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone for a result that I would absolutely hate: H McKay and Balic. I just do not get why we're in the mix for Balic. Got a horrible feeling that he's our guy at 13 if we manage to grab a tall at 9 though. Here's hoping it doesn't happen. I don't rate him in the top 30 of this draft.

This Curnow news could change everything though. Could we pass on him if he was available at 9? Possibly. At 13? Jeez. He may not slide at all but you'd have to think there's a big chance he does if the actual events that transpired were as reported.

I've gone for a result that I would absolutely hate: H McKay and Balic. I just do not get why we're in the mix for Balic. Got a horrible feeling that he's our guy at 13 if we manage to grab a tall at 9 though. Here's hoping it doesn't happen. I don't rate him in the top 30 of this draft.

This Curnow news could change everything though. Could we pass on him if he was available at 9? Possibly. At 13? Jeez. He may not slide at all but you'd have to think there's a big chance he does if the actual events that transpired were as reported.

Curnow news?

Yes.

Back