hirdy_is_champ

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2003
tunnel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
I don't care what any of you bogans think. Your club has no money, your supporters are w***ers, no one respects you.
You're all so disillusioned you don't even know the AFL expanded from the VFL not the SANFL.
and say what you like about any other team because Fremantle aren't even as gutless as you.

I don't care what any of you bogans think. You're club has no money, your supporters are w***ers, no one respects you.
You're all so disillusioned you don't even know the AFL expanded from the VFL not the SANFL.
and say what you like about any other team because Fremantle aren't even as gutless as you.

And yet we enjoy an 11-1 record over your sooking, dobbing pack of whingers since 2001.

Enjoy your five year rebuild under the albino. :thumbsu:

Good idea. Can bury them and use it to boost the economy in these turbulent times.

We'll sell tickets to their funeral. More people would turn up to spit on their grave than go to their home matches. :thumbsu:

couldn't care less about what your record is over us right now. that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Exactly. You're worse than a Collingwood fan.

'If you discount everything footy-related, you're worse than us because...'

Pathetic.

like origami?

yoda-light-blue.jpg

Its quite amazing to see the same flogs wheel out the same tired lines whenever any club has financial trouble.
You say that but your heart isn't really in it.

Just think because you are quick to speak up on an issue that has some meaning to you, you might be inadvertently defending Port supporters (and club).:confused:

Do you really want to do that....... well do you!!!!!????:mad:

I remember the first time I saw Port supporters in the flesh, it was at final at the MCG in 97 (I think, maybe 99)

Anyway, watching them slope off their bus, I realised that Collingwood supporters were positive models of refinement in comparison.

At half time, the toilert I was in was full, so the Port supporters started pissing in the sinks!

35 Premierships, Read and Weep.

We are the most successful football club in this country, jealousy is a powerful thing H-i-C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care what any of you bogans think. Your club has no money, your supporters are w***ers, no one respects you.

Worlds%20Smallest%20Violin.jpg

Playing just for you junior

Come back when you've out grown nappies

35 Premierships, Read and Weep.

We are the most successful football club in this country, jealousy is a powerful thing H-i-C

hahahahahahahahahah SANFL. If one of the original VFL teams were in that laughable comp they would've won 100 premierships, get it through your head that nobody cares about the SANFL.

Port won, you lost, just like all the other times. Just suck it up princess.

Your 'hate mail' only highlights the extent of your jealousy.

Port won, you lost, just like all the other times. Just suck it up princess.

Your 'hate mail' only highlights the extent of your jealousy.

Why would I be jealous of a club with no money, shocking and feral supporters, and 1 premeirship? I know, a winning record over a team that has struggled for some time now. How ****ing awesome.

and the whoever said port had 35 premierships on page 1, the VFL expanded from the AFL. Vic clubs don't count VFA flags, coz guess what that was a different league, even if they were the same club (which port isn't.)

Port supporters are bogan ferals. They must be frustrated that their club has such an identity crisis too. They use the excuse that they are a new club when it suits them and then bring in the heritage rubbish when it suits them the other way. Not only this but they start off calling themselves Port Power and then suddenly don't want to be associated with it. Also the creed rubbish, they go against it and then next season they bring it in as a lame marketing ploy because they have no support. Had to laugh when they said they were happy with a crowd of 28,000. How about they check back to how many they used to get when they came in. Supporters obviously arent as loyal as they claim them to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back