2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 3 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen a bit of Marshall for Bushrangers and he reminds me of Trent Hentschel . Be patient

In my opinion he has much more forward presence than Westhoff but at moment only shows it for 20-30 mins a game

Needs to build tank but need to remember he's never really done a pre season yet , even this one was injured

Moral is be patient - you'll have a very good player , not a Jono Brown or Wayne Carey beast forward but a very mobile mercurial one like Hentschel

Some personalised training coming Todd's way then :p

And I liked Trent, had some seriously freakish ability.

Quietly confident against the crows this week, I thought when I saw em just scrape results they'd be due for a loss. Us going in on 2 straight wins and them coming off a loss I hope gives us an advantage, don't wanna lose to this abomination to footy lol

Quietly confident against the crows this week, I thought when I saw em just scrape results they'd be due for a loss. Us going in on 2 straight wins and them coming off a loss I hope gives us an advantage, don't wanna lose to this abomination to footy lol
We should beat them comfortably. If Hammer and Hombsch walk back into the Power lineup we should have Monfries, Krakouer, Lobbe and one power dropping back in the lineup. That's a good set of ins.

The biggest issue we face remains the tall forward line with Eddy, Frampton, Lobbe, Ladhams and Reynolds all set to be playing. Reynolds will almost certainly have to play in the reserves you'd think.

Can anyone access disposal efficiency stats for this game?
Looked on the SANFL website and it seems they don't record this. Not 100% sure if it was in the newspaper the other day.

Last edited:
We should beat them comfortably. If Hammer and Hombsch walk back into the Power lineup we should have Monfries, Krakouer, Lobbe and one power dropping back in the lineup. That's a good set of ins.

The biggest issue we face remains the tall forward line with Eddy, Frampton, Lobbe, Ladhams and Reynolds all set to be playing. Reynolds will almost certainly have to play in the reserves you'd think.

I'm usually never confident with a massive influx of AFL guys in the team, but the crows have so many of their amateur/country league guys running around we should REALLY run all over em. We'll see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back