Positive vibes cheering for opposition teams!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am getting all excited about tomorrows game as I get to see my beloved Magpies beat the Swans. Collingwood, team of champions.
Have loved them since we gave them Mayne. Black and white, simple colours yet elegant!
Good old Collingwood forever, they yadayada something play the game. Side by side we stick together, to yada something the Magpies name!

Ok, so the Saints and Blues couldn’t do it.

I’ve been hoping Pies lose for last 11 weeks.

Now we need them to win!

Saints absolutely St Kilda'd it last night but Carlton went one further and really Carlton'd it up tonight, stoked to see that result when I got home... :rolleyes: :drunk:

Couldn't hold on for 30 more *ing seconds Carlton, u s**t *s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Provided we win the Pies v Blues game is a free hit in fun!

Sure I’d rather top 4 all day BUT if the Blues lost and missed the finals it would almost be worth finishing 5th… almost.

I guess the trifecta of perfect results for me would be:

1) we win
2) Saints beat Swans, but miss finals.
3) Pies win and Blues miss finals

We make top 4.

I give Saints 3% chance to beat Swans but Blues could certainly beat Pies.

Provided we win the Pies v Blues game is a free hit in fun!

Sure I’d rather top 4 all day BUT if the Blues lost and missed the finals it would almost be worth finishing 5th… almost.

I guess the trifecta of perfect results for me would be:

1) we win
2) Saints beat Swans, but miss finals.
3) Pies win and Blues miss finals

We make top 4.

I give Saints 3% chance to beat Swans but Blues could certainly beat Pies.
I definitely think Carlton will beat the pies next week. Very very confident of that.
Less confident we won’t slip up in Canberra to be honest

We go into the game with minimum 5th spot on the line. If we win we will also be sitting in 3rd with the round incomplete.

Plenty to play for. GWS have many outs.

I love that as soon as we cheer on other teams, they all choke, like the Fremantle we have grown to love. It's fitting really.
Yes this thread is running at zero success, perhaps it would help the team if we just shut it down!

Nice of Collingwood to drop a game when we needed them a win.

After spending 6 weeks cheering them on to lose.

If Carlton do beat them this week and we scrape into 4th.

The irony will be West Coast beating them in Round 4 will have cost them a Top 4 spot that we ended up taking.

It was a shame we play so early in the weekend - we could actually rest lobb and other sore bodies if we knew the result from the Carlton / pies game and Friday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back