Tarrant looks solid down back.
Wood got better as the game went on
Dumont 20 mins (Nasa we found 1 here)
Goldy AA Ruckman
Noah like him a lot
Negatives
Disposal
To many Handballs

Rapt for Tarrant, didn't think he would make it as a centre half forward, lack of confidence and concrete hands. Back in defence however, with the ball in front of him, he is a different player. His marking today was awesome, and I would love to know how many marks he took. I have been supporting North for over 50 years, and the biggest deficiency over the last 20 odd years has been CHB. Tarrant could well be the answer, and I can't wait for Hansen to come back and see how they work together. Starting to think that with a full list this might be our year....

Watching the Crows Dogs game I've said allowed, how did we lose to this rabble?

The good wife has answered rather profoundly, because we played 4 quarters like we did during today's first quarter.

Very smart is my equal half!

All we need now is someone smart enough to get the consistence from the team we require!

Is that a trick question? I'm not certain I want to see McKenzie ever again. Whilst Wood should never again play VFL.
Just trying to highlight that I would rather the bloke who can find the pill and work around the ground, even if he did have an off day with disposal, rather than a bloke who struggles to find it but is touted to be an elite kick (which I think is a stretch anyway).

Thought Jacobs played well today, 2 decent games in a row should quiet a few doubters on here.

I'm loving Robbie Nahas at the moment, just keeps bringing the pressure, overlap run and is making the right decisions/using the ball well too.

Tarrant is a legend. Having that size, athleticism, solid disposal, great body to body defending and a reasonably level head is going to be IMMENSE for our backline. Stay healthy mate.

Goldstien is our best player. And top 10 in the league.

Dumont came on and dominated, great quarter.Welcome to the almighty NMFC mate.

Really happy with this win, now let's go kick the s**t out of Hawthorn under the lights on Saturday night!!!!

Cockatiel took his first ever contested mark and had a career high number of scoring shots on Atley. Let's not try to gloss over his rubbish game.

Watching the Crows Dogs game I've said allowed, how did we lose to this rabble?

The good wife has answered rather profoundly, because we played 4 quarters like we did during today's first quarter.

Very smart is my equal half!

All we need now is someone smart enough to get the consistence from the team we require!

Phil Walsh's game plan has a huge flaw in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CDgZ6HdW0AA5cZ_.jpg:large

Lots to work on but got the four points and some lesser lights continue to develop.

Looking at the footy across the weekend, definitely need a little more run (Wells will help) and the torch (Gibson) may have to be the topic of selection this week as even last week's 30 possession game was being considered poor.

Agree with others Turner needs a rest..
Swallow,Zeibell and Cunners did what they do..
GOLDSTEIN,TARRANT..
Wood, Jacobs and Dumont deserve to keep their spot..
Waite,Brown did their job..
Shocking disposal..
Gibbo was Gibbo..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back