MVP Poster of the month nomination thread - April 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to nominate posters for poster of the month for April.

Please put names forward and explain your reasoning, preferably by mentioning or linking to posts they have posted in April.

etsal1 was the poster of the month for March, therefore can not be nominated again this year. All monthly winners will be eligible for poster of the year for 2014.

I'm nominating HBF for his common-sense posting through the first turbulent rounds of the year. HBF manages to get his points across and not offend anyone at the same time.

I'll nominate two posters - mediumsizered and HARKER

Both are assets to the Carlton board and constantly provide us with terrific content. In particular, their contributions relating to the Northern Blues are to be commended and we should all be very thankful they consistently make the effort to report back for the benefit of those not able to attend VFL matches.

I'll nominate two posters - mediumsizered and HARKER

Both are assets to the Carlton board and constantly provide us with terrific content. In particular, their contributions relating to the Northern Blues are to be commended and we should all be very thankful they consistently make the effort to report back for the benefit of those not able to attend VFL matches.

We are not allowed to nominate! :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back