BF Awards POTY 2015: Congratulations nickgrant69 | Trident and Rising Star winners announced!

Who will win?

• Crimson Azure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill put in $150 for sponsorship next year so long as that player is Dawes to get my BF membership.

The jinx must be put towards a worthwhile cause.
This KOD phenomenon, and it is a phenomenon, is very powerful. I'm just worried if we try to manipulate it for our own use we could get bitten.
E.g. sponsor Dawes then he gets a 3 yr contract. We must tread carefully...

This KOD phenomenon, and it is a phenomenon, is very powerful. I'm just worried if we try to manipulate it for our own use we could get bitten.
E.g. sponsor Dawes then he gets a 3 yr contract. We must tread carefully...

Thats alright, we'll just dump his arse the following year and never speak of it again.

YzCfflN.jpg

I question your taste in music greatly, Pink, SMH.
I'm at the point in my life where I'm over people doing it to be honest. I like Pink. I like T Swift. Sure. I'm also big on the Foo Fighters, a huge Bluejuice fan, mad on JT (Future Sex/Love Sound is a masterpiece) as well as loads of 80s pub rock and 90s rock.

In short, another middle finger to you sir. :p

I'm at the point in my life where I'm over people doing it to be honest. I like Pink. I like T Swift. Sure. I'm also big on the Foo Fighters, a huge Bluejuice fan, mad on JT (Future Sex/Love Sound is a masterpiece) as well as loads of 80s pub rock and 90s rock.

In short, another middle finger to you sir. :p

Christ, i thought i was weird and all over the place, hell no to Tay Tay or Pink for me.

Ellie Goulding, Florence and the Machine, Rita Ora and Martika go alright though, add a lil Deftones, Fear Factory, Stone Temple Pilots, The Prodigy, Skrillex, Kasabian, Muse, Tinie Tempah and Kanye West (b4 married to KK, his music nowadays is criminal) and youre on a winner :$:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Christ i thought i was weird and all over the place, hell no to Tay Tay or Pink for me.

Ellie Goulding, Florence and the Machine, Rita Ora and Martika go alright though, add a lil Deftones, Fear Factory, The Prodigy, Skrillex, Kasabian, Muse, Tinie Tempah and Kanye West (b4 married to KK, his music nowadays is criminal) and youre on a winner :$:thumbsu:

All on there. And I realised the other day that Kasabian are that band that someone throws on at a party and I know the song but never know the band.

I have serious question marks over your taste in music, Pink, SMH.

First thing I noticed, too. Middle finger also needs work. Looks flabby and out of shape.

All on there. And I realised the other day that Kasabian are that band that someone throws on at a party and I know the song but never know the band.

Yea, they are pretty ******* damn good Kas, them and Muse are the only real rock bands i love these days. Maybe a lil Arctic Monkeys also.

But take me back to the 90's with Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Rage Against, Metallica, Korn, Tool, Pearl Jam etc etc Love INXS also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me know when you start listening to Grand master flash and the furious five, rage, Peking duck, Lenny kravitz, NWA, simple minds, operation lvy, Springsteen, dj snake, feeder, hilltop hoods, live, Hendrix, Metallica, offspring, peppers, red gum, Carl Orff and many others I love or am ashamed of so don't post.

Playlist would be a good topic for the Gd thread.

Btw congrats nickgrant69

Nicky Webster is the beez kneez. You all suck.

"First off id like to say go * the lot of you , if I liked any of you this wouldn't have been possible so a big thanks"

“The melbourne board has allowed me to define my character and also to find the true meaning of my true name ... which means the prince, the one who will have the last laugh, and (who) is gifted,” 69 said.

"After being held at gun point on the bay I've realize the true meaning of hero, for it is not about being called one but deciding you are one in spite of clear and prolific evidence"

To Cannon82 you've taken the piss so many times you might need a prostrate check a worthy runner up if I'ver known one

If there's anything to be gained out of this award it's too piss off Dez! as much as possible and target a draft pick to the point of creepiness

Congrats to nickgrant69 for winning this prestigious award. Mostly quality work. Also, well done to all those who received votes this year. Good job.
And a big "up yours" to all us losers without a vote. :thumbsu:

Proper Gander is a lock for Rising Star this year :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

4,000+ posts in a year!!!! I've been here for 3 and I'm not even half of that :rainbow:

Haha, I've been here coming up 12 years and he has nearly 50% more posts than I do! :drunk:

Congrats to nickgrant69 for winning this prestigious award. Mostly quality work. Also, well done to all those who received votes this year. Good job.
And a big "up yours" to all us losers without a vote. :thumbsu:

Haha, I've been here coming up 12 years and she has nearly 50% more posts than I do! :drunk:
Fixed.

:thumbsu:

"First off id like to say go **** the lot of you , if I liked any of you this wouldn't have been possible so a big thanks"

“The melbourne board has allowed me to define my character and also to find the true meaning of my true name ... which means the prince, the one who will have the last laugh, and (who) is gifted,” 69 said.

"After being held at gun point on the bay I've realize the true meaning of hero, for it is not about being called one but deciding you are one in spite of clear and prolific evidence"

To Cannon82 you've taken the piss so many times you might need a prostrate check a worthy runner up if I'ver known one

If there's anything to be gained out of this award it's too piss off Dez! as much as possible and target a draft pick to the point of creepiness
Truly beautiful sentiments. I often find myself a bit emotional and tear up during B&F speeches.

This time I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back