BF Awards POTY 2015: Congratulations nickgrant69 | Trident and Rising Star winners announced!

Who will win?

• Crimson Azure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tally after R12

21 Cannon82

15 A11dAtP0w3R

13 Demon 16

10 Striker475

9 nickgrant69

4 d33my / YouDontKnowJack

3 Benwah83 / Bluelegs / darthsidusfan / Proper Gander

2 Dez! / Gysberts2Bate / ManWithNoName / schmuttt / Tulip

1 Blackas87 /Djcjdees / Tempy Tiger

I'm impressed that me and A11dAtP0w3R managed to make across in second despite being face down 2 feet from the line

We got 2 votes just on effort alone?

At least we have a cute ass though, nice! :thumbsu:

All this time i thought it was post of the year, not poster of the year. Here I am putting in the odd witty quip but overall contributing nothing thinking one day one of these posts will get up for sure.

God dammit. This is like the BnF, not mark of the year

This is my nomination for POTY.

Round 13

For those playing at home, this was our bye round but we still award votes because the mood is generally more positive when we don't lose.

Apologies for not putting in as much effort as Crimson Azure here, but I'm in Paris so just getting the job done.

3 - Djcjdees, Striker475

2 - Gysberts2Bate (plz change your name)

1 - MarcMaverick, nickgrant69

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might not have anything to argue with people about now that Toumpas is gone
Anticipating a decent argument from him on that point. I use decent pretty broadly in this instance

With the Dees playing the Swans at the SCG next year, we'll have a home ground advantage for a change. Surely we can poll that week.
Yes, one would hope so. Although if the result is anything like the last time we played them there my responses will probably get me banned.

"Something’s happening. I’m not the Poster I should be. I want more. And I know I shouldn’t."

With star wars coming out i'm going to have to paraphrase a quote somewhere, figured it may as well be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back