VFL Practice Match #1 - Collingwood vs Werribee at Olympic Park Oval (Pies WON 67-57, Treloar survived!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Half the Werribee side will be players looking to secure a VFL contract. Good to see them get into Treloar letting him know he's not gonna get it all his own way.
waa disappointing our boys didn't come in and fly the flag to help him

At Ground Now
Can you include more information along the lines of, what you are eating, toilet breaks, spotting any nice women and if you are avoiding treading on the lines in the footpath.

Last edited:
I'm going to make a very not controversial call.

Watching footy at Vic Park > footy at the Holden Centre

It's an elite facility for training, rehab and the like. Very poor for watching footy.

Sad thing is, there's a few more of these games this year (and I suspect many more to come)...

It's an elite facility for training, rehab and the like. Very poor for watching footy.

Sad thing is, there's a few more of these games this year (and I suspect many more to come)...

I think we see less and less each year at Vic Park. We might just get 1 or 2 Token games at Vic Park in a few years :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the intra club I almost gave up watching the game as the elevated areas are way too low to watch the game properly. The only place you get a feel for the whole game was on the balcony. If you take a look at the current NAB game on Foxtel at Craigieburn it is the same problem. The wing camera is so low you can't get a clear view. It really spoils the experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back