Training Pre-Season 2015-16

Remove this Banner Ad

In Tonga they have these yams which contain naturally occurring growth hormones. Works.

Get a box a week into McBean and Mabior.

broscience.png

Based on what? Apart from raw size MB has him covered in all the main areas.

Wrong.

McKenzie is a better mark, both on the lead and contested, is also more explosive off the mark and has the frame.
McBean is more agile, cleaner below his knees, better shot at goal.

They both have areas they are better at than the other. To say McBean is ahead of McKenzie in main areas apart from frame is just plain wrong.

For me, if we wanted another marking target if Vickery/Griff go out injured, you would almost have to play McKenzie, as he suits the role better.
If we want to play a three tall forward lineup with Jack, Vick/Griff, McBean is the go to, as I don't think McKenzies game is suited to being a third tall, with his leading patterns.

Wrong.

McKenzie is a better mark, both on the lead and contested, is also more explosive off the mark and has the frame.

They both have areas they are better at than the other. To say McBean is ahead of McKenzie in main areas apart from frame is just plain wrong.

For me, if we wanted another marking target if Vickery/Griff go out injured, you would almost have to play McKenzie, as he suits the role better.
If we want to play a three tall forward lineup with Jack, Vick/Griff, McBean is the go to, as I don't think McKenzies game is suited to being a third tall, with his leading patterns.
Yep, if McKenzie is to make it, it will be as a genuine FF/CHF. McBean on the other hand probably becomes a Gunston-type third tall if he makes it

Yep, if McKenzie is to make it, it will be as a genuine FF/CHF. McBean on the other hand probably becomes a Gunston-type third tall if he makes it
Yep, get Bean an elite tank and he likely plays every game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong.

Fair enough with the marking attributes. I still put McBean ahead for Jack's spot... which by the way is what the discussion is about.

* Mabior Chol - Not going to get sunburnt
* A.Moore looks like a 'Beast'
* Rioli looking star struck
* C.Moore only allowed to practice handballing
* Marcon starting to like Costagna's backside
* Lambert getting jealous
* Broad looking right at home in the drills
* Dimma has eaten way too many pies
* Chocco having fun with the white board and his allocated 'project players'

* Trent Cotchin has been located - Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back