Mod. Notice Pre Season Mod Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

Some changes over the offseason to the moderator ranks.

OUT - Testekill - Retirement
IN - Mofra - Pre season Mod Draft

I think we covered our mod list requirements well. Going for the best available mod at our pick.

Mof is a regular here and has modded several boards on BF in his time, so it should be a pretty smooth transition for him.

I'd also like to thank Testekill for his time modding our board and look forward to seeing him as a regular user / contributor here on the Bulldogs board.

Thanks guys, I'm just glad I don't have to move interstate and that my prior driving convictions were hidden from media scrutiny

Not a key position mod, delist. :thumbsdown:
Hey I've played undersized, slow, poorly skilled ruck with good endurance and high aggression before.

Turn the sprinklers on before the game and I go alright (just).

I was robbed I tells ya!

We all know I'm the much more talented one. Just because he's taller you all want him.

Thanks guys, I'm just glad I don't have to move interstate and that my prior driving convictions were hidden from media scrutiny
Your crimes against fashion, however, are well documented.

Thanks Testekill :thumbsu: BF lives and breathes off the efforts of its moderators* so your help is appreciated.

* and I suppose the members have some sort of input as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was robbed I tells ya!

We all know I'm the much more talented one. Just because he's taller you all want him.

Yeah though your association with the pantskyle gang, did count against you on character grounds.

Can I be mod here?
can-i-come-too-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back