Prediction for the Rest of Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Dahlhaus - is a rookie and can only get a game if some is on the long term injury list.
Not quite correct.
After round 11 (but before Rd22) each club may nominate one player from its rookie list to play senior games. So in another 4 weeks or so we could just say Dahlhaus is our man and elevate him, even if no other player is on the LTI list.

prediction.jpg

A final four finish.

I've been trying as hard as I can but I CANNOT FIND A FLOOR IN YOUR LOGIC!

Except we can probably beat Sydney away.

Carlton and Hawthorn may be difficult and depends how Essendon are going in the second half of the year. We are lucky we play Collingwood, Saints and Geelong once. West Coast in Perth could also be a 50/50.

No roof, either.

I'll just get my coat.

Agree. TOTALY RIDICULOUS. We lose on saturday V. Swans and all these predictions useless. Just win on saturday and keep improving. No more predictions. ;)

Bulldogs beaten by the Swans. Now, lets all go back and re-do our predictions for next week hahahahaha. Just ridiculous. :eek:

Richmond smash Freo by 49 points. Oh no, we play Richmond next week. :(

Richmond smash Freo by 49 points. Oh no, we play Richmond next week. :(

IT'S OK!

- We will not be playing with two days less recovery than the opposition.
- The umpires could not hate us more than today.
- We will have Hall and some forward structure back.
- And there's something else, I forget what.

Although the tigers are looking pretty good. At least they play an entertaining brand of footy, so it should be a good game to watch.

Doubt Hall will be back next week and even if he is, he is a long way off re-capturing last year's form.

Richmond are more than a chance to beat us

11 wins 11 losses, probably finish 9th. Laughable considering Smorgan said the pass mark was a GF appearance. Has he lost touch with reality? Eade would surely be gone as well. If we go on a long losing streak this year he might not even see out the season.

- The umpires could not hate us more than today.

I know, what was going on today? We couldn't buy a free kick yet the umps had no hesitation handing them out to Sydney. Not that it would have helped much, even if we got 20 more frees we would have just turned the ball straight back over. Horrible, horrible performance again today.

What would you want Smorgo to say? "Err ........ looks like we're pretty stuffed really so if we make the 8 that would be a pass".......?

I know, what was going on today? We couldn't buy a free kick yet the umps had no hesitation handing them out to Sydney. Not that it would have helped much, even if we got 20 more frees we would have just turned the ball straight back over. Horrible, horrible performance again today.

If Murph hadn't been pinged for holding the ball in front of goal that would have been a goal to start with and hopefully we could've scrounged another 3 points somehow. While it was basically our bad play to lose it, would say a few umpiring decisions could have changed the result as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Murph hadn't been pinged for holding the ball in front of goal that would have been a goal to start with and hopefully we could've scrounged another 3 points somehow.

Well he took the defenders on and didn't seem to dispose of it properly, so I didn't see anything wrong with that. The 50 that followed, on the other hand, was against the spirit of the game. Gia had a golden opportunity to get us within a point and blew it anyway, which is typical of him, missing the crucial set shot. He's been doing it his whole career.

Maybe he could just keep his trap shut.

Could be an option ...... so just say no comment when asked what the pass mark is? Or not do the interview? I guess when you state you are aiming high and it doesn't work out it is always liable to look bad but like all of us he would hope / expect that the guys could improve a bit on last year.

Well he took the defenders on and didn't seem to dispose of it properly, so I didn't see anything wrong with that. The 50 that followed, on the other hand, was against the spirit of the game. Gia had a golden opportunity to get us within a point and blew it anyway, which is typical of him, missing the crucial set shot. He's been doing it his whole career.
I knew Gia would miss as soon as he marked it

We will lose the next 4 in a row, ok 5, because we will play the Saints back into form:eek:

I think it's still way too early to predict what we will or won't do this year. I think our form while not great is not as bad as most seem to want to believe...

Last year, we had only three wins from six matches, one more than currently, but went on to win 11 of the last 16. They were saying similar things about us then too.....

Vs. Richmond= Win
Vs. West Cost= 50/50
Vs. Geelong= Lose
Vs. St.Kilda= Win
Vs. Adelaide= Win
Vs. Gold Coast= Win
Vs. Melbourne= Win
Vs. Carlton= Lose
Vs. North= Win
Vs. Sydney= 50/50
Vs. West Coast= Win
Vs. Essendon= Lose
Vs. Port Adealide= Win
Vs. Hawthorn=50/50
Vs. Fremantle= Win

Relistically cant see us winning any more then 11/12 games.
Probley finish between 6-8.

I really doubt we will miss the finals all together, but wont really do much in finals either.

Vs. Richmond= Lose
Vs. West Cost= Lose
Vs. Geelong= Lose
Vs. St.Kilda= Lose
Vs. Adelaide= Win
Vs. Gold Coast= Win
Vs. Melbourne= Win
Vs. Carlton= Lose
Vs. North= Win
Vs. Sydney= Lose
Vs. West Coast= Lose
Vs. Essendon= Lose