Meet Up Prelim- Ticketing and Seating - purchasing and where you're sitting (causing havoc from)

Remove this Banner Ad

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
#AFLSwansNorth

Does the club have any packages for flights/accom? I have never been to an interstate game and want to head up next week to support the boys.
Years ago we used to have a travel agent IIRC?? Does this still exist?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we're running a bus service.......

images

All aboard!
Bugger that, l'll ride the elephant there, all aboard stampy from arden street. I'll hopefully so you guys there, would love to meet those willing to come up to Sydney at the game and after.

I need to be back in Melbourne Saturday so the only chance of me going would be to drive up.

If someone wants to come and go halves in the driving I'll supply the car and the petrol. But I'd be heading back straight after the game.

If not I'll find a pub to rock the night away in. PM me if ya keen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roos addict I'm having a big party for my girlfriend 6pm sat so also need to be back early on Saturday. I may be interested if I could get time off. What time would u leave friday

Yep I'm driving up, 7 seat car if anyone wants to jump aboard. Me and the little fella are all thats in so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Occasionally living in Sydney pays off.

Hopefully you can buy tickets that enable North people to sit together.

Does the club still own that Jetset Tours franchise?, someone should give them a ring and see if they are organising packages.

I'm guessing a taxi from the airport will cost as much as a plane ticket or entry into the ground... any Sydney-siders care to inform how much it would cost?

your looking in the realm of needing to donate organs....

should cost about $80 from airport to homebush at a guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back