C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You bloody beauty.
Congratulations Max - into B grade and the big dance. Whilst some at our two clubs may not always get along, I know YOU were at our game last year and wished us well for our GF and congratulated us on our drought breaking win. So, good luck mate and all the best for the exciting weeks ahead.

Chump :trophy:

PS - see you for a beer in cricket season :)

Congratulations to Old Ivanhoe, despite not finishing top I strongly believe they are the best side in it.

Huge game today, winner of Parkdale vs Pegs will be liking there chances next week Vs Camberwell, especially if Hart and Allen are out as mentioned above.

Genuine 50/50.

Congratulations to Parkdale, well deserved winners and outplayed Pegs for the first 3 quarters.

Pegs fought back extremely well in the last however the 5 goal margin at 3qt was always going to be tough to claw back, given the game was a low scoring grind.

Ivanhoe over Parkdale in the grand final for mine.

Old Ivanhoe
Will Parkdale want to stay in Premier C next year after the gutless attitude 2 years ago !
What an absolute s..t comment. Played as hard as they could in B Grade after loosing a load of senior players. Started a re-build with a heap of young 17, 18 and 19 year olds under a great coach. What's the real point of your post.

What an absolute s..t comment. Played as hard as they could in B Grade after loosing a load of senior players. Started a re-build with a heap of young 17, 18 and 19 year olds under a great coach. What's the real point of your post.
It destroyed the comp last year with 11 teams , everyone loses players you just cop it and play your best .
Apart from that Congrats on what we hope will be a promotion , you have some quality coaches that's for sure

It destroyed the comp last year with 11 teams , everyone loses players you just cop it and play your best .
Apart from that Congrats on what we hope will be a promotion , you have some quality coaches that's for sure
Destroyed the comp ????? Correct me, didn't another club knock back an opportunity to make up the numbers and come up ??? - Fact not everyone loses 25 to 30 players in one hit. Anyway, great game from both teams yesterday.

Very happy that you beat those arrogant flogs
Ease up mate. Would hardly say arrogant. Had the one issue with the sling tackle earlier on in year however time to move on surely.

Came up from D1 and gave it a huge go, just ultimately a couple goals off the best sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Old Ivanhoe on gaining promotion, they have a seriously good top end playing crew, Nick Riddle, Billy Murphy and Pat Naish have played a lot of footy and would be stars in A grade, let alone C grade.

I also like the Parkdale story, Owen Lalor has done a great job rebuilding that side and club.

Ease up mate. Would hardly say arrogant. Had the one issue with the sling tackle earlier on in year however time to move on surely.

Came up from D1 and gave it a huge go, just ultimately a couple goals off the best sides.
Goes back along time our hate for them and most others think the same

Goes back along time our hate for them and most others think the same
Haha righto then. I am sure will lock horns again in 2025. Ormond will be straight back up based on the d1 standard I’ve seen this year.

Neither promoted side will get close in C grade barring a recruitment drive.

Have enjoyed watching the c grade footy this season .. the Hoe backline led by Riddle and Jepson would not look out of place in A Grade .. they are a serious unit … the standard of footy is way beyond the c grade of my day ! The preliminary final will be huge as they normally are .. old Camberwell for mine in what will be a very close and hard fought tussle

Old Ivanhoe
Will Parkdale want to stay in Premier C next year after the gutless attitude 2 years ago !
Gee the C Grade thread is going to miss you next year. Parkdale, Glen Eira, PEGS..
Who else are beneath your battling free falling mob?
Perhaps you can just post mindlessly about Kew and Beaser in 2024. I hear he’s trying to run a training session too early this year for your liking. Make sure you give it to him..

Congratulations to Parkdale, well deserved winners and outplayed Pegs for the first 3 quarters.

Pegs fought back extremely well in the last however the 5 goal margin at 3qt was always going to be tough to claw back, given the game was a low scoring grind.

I tend to disagree. Just need to take some grabs in the forward line in the 3rd quarter. I believe you linked better. Livori had one of his best games I’ve seen.

Some crucial misses by the FF and the umpires took the wind out of your sales.

OC for me, but if Parkdale’s backline can quell Thomas, they will have a shot.

Gee the C Grade thread is going to miss you next year. Parkdale, Glen Eira, PEGS..
Who else are beneath your battling free falling mob?
Perhaps you can just post mindlessly about Kew and Beaser in 2024. I hear he’s trying to run a training session too early this year for your liking. Make sure you give it to him..

Just to find out , are you a moderator and is there a limit on what section you are able to engage in ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tend to disagree. Just need to take some grabs in the forward line in the 3rd quarter. I believe you linked better. Livori had one of his best games I’ve seen.

Some crucial misses by the FF and the umpires took the wind out of your sales.

OC for me, but if Parkdale’s backline can quell Thomas, they will have a shot.
Fair. Did think Parkdale were far better for the first half though and could have been further ahead. Great effort to turn it around in the 2nd half and it does feel like a big opportunity missed…. Huge miss by the umpire when down 10 with a holding call deep inside 50, however thats footy.

Game was won in first 15 min. Was like a replica of the AFL final series. Parkdale started much better.. won contested footy..were clean and got ball moving fwd.. made most of inside 50s
Pegs dominated second half but struggled to convert inside 50s
We were very Fenner conscious.. Parkdale just collapsed back and outnumbered us at fall of ball and worked ball out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back