Premier A - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Why respond to a knob jockey newbie with zero posts like Mediocrity? Clearly has a hard on that Beauy beat an under strength tiges team, are you man enough to reveal your identity on this forum? Just another jerk who sits behind his keyboard with his one inch in his hand....There's a fair chance you won't win another game this year.
Does anyone put their real name on here?

dela v xavs what a game! best game of senior footbal ive watched in a while. jake williams what a star. and lowe what a captains performance. go dees. bring on next weeek.

Griffo, wasn't Broc training at the pit at some stage? I'm sure you would take him if he had a change of mind. According to Scatters on his great radio show last night you guys had it well and truly sown up when they had only kicked 3 goals late in the third quarter. How do you rate Blacks on the last q effort?

I think young Broc shopped himself around to a few clubs, wouldn't be surprised if Bernies was one of them.
Add Richardson into the Blacks and you think they'd be more than comfortable this season

I think i want to wait a couple more rounds before deciding who is comfortable and who is not. I still remember when Carey first came up and won their first 2-3 games, all and sundry thought they would sweep the competition, like they did to B and C section the years prior. They haven't played finals yet.

I think i want to wait a couple more rounds before deciding who is comfortable and who is not. I still remember when Carey first came up and won their first 2-3 games, all and sundry thought they would sweep the competition, like they did to B and C section the years prior. They haven't played finals yet.

Yep, best to wait a few games to see what unfolds. Beauy supporters should tread carefuly. Trouncing an undermanned (so it seems) Bedes should not be your measuring stick for a top half finishing position. More caution, less speed. Who have they got next??

Carey over St. Bedes Mentone
Scotch over Bernard's
Collegians over Beauy
Xavs over Blacks
Blues over De La

Scotch v Bernard's is my game of the round, followed by Blues and De La.

Carey over St. Bedes Mentone
Scotch over Bernard's
Collegians over Beauy
Xavs over Blacks
De la over Blues
Doing the online tipping so may not tip every week however:

St Bedes over Old Carey. Ran them down at home last year and Carey were a much better side than this year
Beauy. Collegians were also a much better side last year. They will be better than Beauy in the long run but the Sharks will be pumped and confident.
Hmm Xavs, Just
Dela
Scotch

i get the feeling like many, that this year whoever is ninth will be a decent side and desperately unlucky, unlike last year where 7th and particularly 8th were struggling for a fair while. Only time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the Sharks' greatest wins against Collegians since the 2003 Grand Final. Got out to a good lead which was reeled in by the Lions, but the boys found a bit and were deserved winners. Who said only one win for the year?

Great win Beauy, good to see a few early points on the board and lets hope more to come. Lets not get carried away, it's a long year ahead.

St Bedes over Old Carey. Ran them down at home last year and Carey were a much better side than this year
Beauy. Collegians were also a much better side last year. They will be better than Beauy in the long run but the Sharks will be pumped and confident.
Hmm Xavs, Just
Dela
Scotch

i get the feeling like many, that this year whoever is ninth will be a decent side and desperately unlucky, unlike last year where 7th and particularly 8th were struggling for a fair while. Only time will tell.[/q

Hmm Xavs, Just
Dela
Scotch

i get the feeling like many, that this year whoever is ninth will be a decent side and desperately unlucky, unlike last year where 7th and particularly 8th were struggling for a fair while. Only time will tell.

and your prediction for tenth position is?

Now that weekend certainly offered some surprises! The biggest surprise of all (even though Freebaser called it early) was Beaumaris getting over the line against Collegians. Must have played some fantastic footy. Congratulations to them. SBMT rebounded and the team I had a my preseason favourites went down to Bernards in the "Houlihan Cup".

Will be a huge game down at the uni main this weekend with the winless blues coming up against the undefeated blacks. If the weather hold on, expect a huge crowd. Might wait until I see the teams come out before making a prediction on this one. I saw the blues on the weekend and Summers and Young were really starting to hit their straps. Not sure the blacks have the firepower to shut them down in the guts.

0 from 5 tips on the weekend, im on fire!

The award for the round 2 most un-accountable kick chaser in the VAFA goes to Lindsay Gilbee. Congratulations.

The award for the round 2 most un-accountable kick chaser in the VAFA goes to Lindsay Gilbee. Congratulations.

Keen to hear more about this comment or is it just a cheap pot shot?

The beauy boys are an absolute credit. They are being extremely modest about their early form. They realise it is a long year and the track history of clubs coming up from B grade isnt great. They are almost chuffed just to be mixing it with the big boys. Hope it continues for them.

Keen to hear more about this comment or is it just a cheap pot shot?

The beauy boys are an absolute credit. They are being extremely modest about their early form. They realise it is a long year and the track history of clubs coming up from B grade isnt great. They are almost chuffed just to be mixing it with the big boys. Hope it continues for them.

Does that include their supporters?;)

Why respond to a knob jockey newbie with zero posts like Mediocrity? Clearly has a hard on that Beauy beat an under strength tiges team, are you man enough to reveal your identity on this forum? Just another jerk who sits behind his keyboard with his one inch in his hand....There's a fair chance you won't win another game this year.

Fair chance you have no idea about football. We've beaten the St Bede's pussy cats and now last years premier..... Go Sharks!!

Early tips.
Cant tip any worse than last week.

Scotch to enjoy their trip down to Brindisi tomorrow.
Blacks to beat Blues in the changing of the guard
Bernies to put an end to the Sharks run at home
Hmmm, the big boys are both undermanned by the sounds of it. Draw (Collegians by a point)
DeLa sound up and about. They will do me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back