Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

You should follow whichever side's section your sat in, or else you'll be in trouble. :p
Rangers to the left
10485000_777744892266662_2623150775826721626_n.jpg

Yids to the rigggggggggggggggggggggggggght
10620556_777744828933335_6599729358603543021_n.jpg

Then there's DB, scared for his life.
1422425_777745055599979_6972302257629433336_n.jpg

So when you said you wore an Arsenal shirt amongst Spurs supporters you mean you wore a jumper over it - like I wore a Hull shirt to a qpr Blackburn game - with a jacket over the top.

Last edited:

What I said was factually correct, don't shoot me for you misinterpreting it.
You said you were in an Arsenal shirt in the Spurs end. I wore a Cairney Hull shirt when I watched him play for Blackburn, but I had a jacket on and dont consider that "wearing a Hull shirt amongst rangers fans". Since the conversation was about what you can and can't get away with in the opposition end, and the advice was "sit quietly and don't cheer on your team" you essentially saying (based on your interpretation) "they're talking s**t. I sat amongst Spurs fans hiding an Arsenal shirt under a jacket, you can do what you like " you're a ******* lying idiot.

Last edited:
I don't think you'd have too much to fear from Blackburn for wearing a Cairney shirt publicly, we're pretty happy he ended up joining us a couple of seasons back and don't really have anything against Hull. Leon Best on the other hand :mad:

I don't think you'd have too much to fear from Blackburn for wearing a Cairney shirt publicly, we're pretty happy he ended up joining us a couple of seasons back and don't really have anything against Hull. Leon Best on the other hand :mad:
Nah I was in the QPR end, probably didn't have to worry about anything but thought I'd be sensible. Was only wearing it out of sentimentality anyway so was only for my benefit.

Exactly, which is why I have such a problem with DB trying to tell people they have nothing to worry about because that's blatantly not true and could result in someone on here getting hurt.

Exactly, which is why I have such a problem with DB trying to tell people they have nothing to worry about because that's blatantly not true and could result in someone on here getting hurt.

Completely agree, pulling crap like that will get your head kicked in. It doesn't take much for some idiot to throw a punch, especially if you're provoking them by publicly wearing an Arsenal shirt and generally acting like a smartarse in front of them.

Anyone able to provide advice for me with regards to hoping to go to West Ham v Liverpool on May 13?

• With such a large ground, will tickets be easy to get?
  • Do people have advice on if I could get tickets through the official channels or if I'd need to use an alternate site? i see StubHub are already selling tickets to the match - is this reliable? I used this in the US and it was great.
  • I'm assuming it's not a smart idea to wear any Liverpool merch on game day?

Anyone able to provide advice for me with regards to hoping to go to West Ham v Liverpool on May 13?

• With such a large ground, will tickets be easy to get?
  • Do people have advice on if I could get tickets through the official channels or if I'd need to use an alternate site? i see StubHub are already selling tickets to the match - is this reliable? I used this in the US and it was great.
  • I'm assuming it's not a smart idea to wear any Liverpool merch on game day?
West Ham games are easy to get tickets for atm. wear your pool jersey under a jumper and don't celebrate until you've left the ground haha

Check the west ham website for tix, stub hub is fine too or speak to any hammers you know who are ST holders or regulars. Might be able to borrow a ST for the day.

Good luck and seriously......don't celebrate a goal if you are in the home end haha.

Get onto it soon though mate as plenty of pool fans will be trying to get in with the home fans.

Get on Twitter too. There are usually fan run pages where people out of tickets at face value if they can no longer make it. Bit risky because it's often last minute but that'll be the only way to sit in the away end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Ham games are easy to get tickets for atm. wear your pool jersey under a jumper and don't celebrate until you've left the ground haha

Check the west ham website for tix, stub hub is fine too or speak to any hammers you know who are ST holders or regulars. Might be able to borrow a ST for the day.

Good luck and seriously......don't celebrate a goal if you are in the home end haha.

Get onto it soon though mate as plenty of pool fans will be trying to get in with the home fans.

I went last season although there were no goals for me to celebrate :(

But yes, not too difficult to get West Ham tickets these days although there will be plenty of scousers in disguise snapping up extra tickets outside the official away allocation.

Thanks for the help guys, as much as I'd like to I think I just won't wear my Reds gear (even under my jacket), would rather just be able to relax and focus on the game.

Regarding tickets, it looks like West Ham don't put tickets on sale until the month prior and since I'll be going to London solely for the game I think I'd rather just buy ASAP to get tickets locked away.

Is someone able to explain StubHub to me? I know it's a buyer/seller market however I don't understand how they are selling tickets without seats yet? Where would these tickets be coming from (e.g. who's selling them at this early stage?)? I'd like to purchase some Longside Lower Tier tickets however it's a bit annoying that I could be anywhere from the middle of the pitch to at the corner flag?
https://www.stubhub.com.au/west-ham...v103922?_ga=1.158489978.1175819033.1487499190

BUMP

Planning to be in the UK in early September and would like to try to get a ticket to one or both of Liverpool's away matches against Leicester on the 1st of September or Tottenham on the 15th of September.

I've been to PL games before but not for a long time, so am a bit out of touch when it comes to the process of securing tickets.

What's the best way to go about getting myself a ticket?

BUMP

Planning to be in the UK in early September and would like to try to get a ticket to one or both of Liverpool's away matches against Leicester on the 1st of September or Tottenham on the 15th of September.

I've been to PL games before but not for a long time, so am a bit out of touch when it comes to the process of securing tickets.

What's the best way to go about getting myself a ticket?

RAWK ticket exchange works well. If you dont have much luck I'll ask around and see who isnt using their membership around that time.

Not sure if it is this season or next but LFC are introducing biometric memberships so the only way someone can use your membership is by your seat being resold via the club at a small fee. Kinda sucky that it pretty much ends membership sharing which is quite common due to how expensive a membership is.

RAWK ticket exchange works well. If you dont have much luck I'll ask around and see who isnt using their membership around that time.

Not sure if it is this season or next but LFC are introducing biometric memberships so the only way someone can use your membership is by your seat being resold via the club at a small fee. Kinda sucky that it pretty much ends membership sharing which is quite common due to how expensive a membership is.

Thanks.

I've got an old RAWK account but can't remember any of the details, and registration is currently disabled! So I can't do much there at the moment.

I see the Stubhub is already advertising (expensive!) tickets for the matches I'm interested. Are they legitimate?

The tottenham game is the first game at their new stadium. I'll say that would be a guarantee sell out.

So tickets on the secondary market like stubhub would be expensive.

It is probably the same for leceister game too. They sell out regularly and average 98% capacity for each of their home games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back