Game Day Purple Hayes vs the Purple Haze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Has everyone got their fingers ready to wiggle in anticipation of this exciting sunday twilight match up?

You get to combine the existential dread of going back to work tomorrow, with the overwhelming post-hinkley feeling of impending doom! And we're playing against a team with nothing to play for at a stadium we're bad at!

Oh well. Hopefully Sam Hayes goes ok and horny francis does some nice things and we don't blast too much piss.

Given how badly we struggle against Freo in Perth, I’ll take a 1 point win.
They lost to Brisbane last week by 3 points - anyone who reckons that this will be a stroll in the park for Port is kidding themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically a dead rubber for us now IMO. Top 4 locked and I can't see top 2 occurring.

Fingers crossed for no injuries and that we find a way over the line.

Freo have been the most up and down side in the comp this year. World beaters one day, spuds the next. We have a terrible record in Perth, at Perth Stadium and against Freo as of last. In no way is this an 'easy' game. I just hope we play well, build some confidence, find a way to win and have no injuries.

Want to go into finals in winning form, showcase the young mids, and I would love to see Lord kick a few, plus put a bit of physical heat on the Freo defenders.

Dixon is touch and go for finals, if we do get Brisbane in week one play Lord on him like he did May and make him work for every kick.

Also want to see Hayes build some confidence, he could be playing a role in finals.

Carn Hinkleys, just remember someone has to lose.

The Kenny Hinkley Football Club has a top four finish locked in and the Genius Daddy has just had his contract extended for another two years. Playing a team well out of finals contention this game has the makings of a "what happen Powa?"

Do the players have enough motivation to perform well for their Daddy?

Ports by 7.

Last edited:
Lord kicks 5 in breakout game.

Strikes me as a guy with a lot of confidence in his ability even if he hasn't matched it just yet.

Was apparently filthy to be dropped a few weeks ago, this is after several Barry Crocker's in front of goal.

At some point, if he gets the kicking right, 5+ is coming. Competes at everything, throws his frame about even though it doesn't have the bulk yet. Love the way he goes about it.

Strikes me as a guy with a lot of confidence in his ability even if he hasn't matched it just yet.

Was apparently filthy to be dropped a few weeks ago, this is after several Barry Crocker's in front of goal.

At some point, if he gets the kicking right, 5+ is coming. Competes at everything, throws his frame about even though it doesn't have the bulk yet. Love the way he goes about it.

Such a big athletic player, he really fits the mould of a modern AFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back