QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally someone with common sense... ANZAC day is sacred to alot of people, especially army personel... it wasnt Pine Rivers pulling strings at all... They tried to organise both games for friday night i order to stick with structure but due to the Redcliffe boys knowing "some" of the army boys personally declined i believe knowing it would force them out and leave them under strength... but life goes on, just thought id clear up the misunderstanding that the Swans "pulled some strings" haha
Under strength is one thing but did a msg go out inviting the Pine Rivers boys to enjoy an Anzac Day function (via a social website) earlier this morning? Prior to any fixture cancellation? I love the Internet but it's not always right.
Hypothetically, if Redcliffe were told of this forfeit a day earlier, they too could have played 6 or more guys that have played seniors this year (or more) but instead lost by 100 in the twos and won the seniors 22 hearts to nil....hypothetically.
Congrats to the Pirates, Bond? And Gm though....how was playing footy on such a big day?

Under strength is one thing but did a msg go out inviting the Pine Rivers boys to enjoy an Anzac Day function (via a social website) earlier this morning? Prior to any fixture cancellation? I love the Internet but it's not always right.
Hypothetically, if Redcliffe were told of this forfeit a day earlier, they too could have played 6 or more guys that have played seniors this year (or more) but instead lost by 100 in the twos and won the seniors 22 hearts to nil....hypothetically.
Congrats to the Pirates, Bond? And Gm though....how was playing footy on such a big day?
Best day out side of finals

I never had a chance in my playing days to have the last post, the extra emphasis on the contest on a day like this....jealous mate & then for a 2014 grand finalist side to cry "we tried"... so wasteful[/QUOT
mmmmm culture? What do Pine Rivers stand for?

Too right KP from what I saw the Suns are not far behind GM either, but where as GM are at their peak the SUNS have a lot of upside...some of their movement in patches today was poetry and they have some big guns up forward that will get a lot better. a few guys out their today showed some real potential. The SUNS will really hurt sides this year both on the scoreboard and with their physicality. God help the other sides if they add any more to their squad.
Roosters still the yard stick, but the Suns are coming, long season though, 13 rounds plus finals remaining. Don't discount Park Ridge for top two either

I never had a chance in my playing days to have the last post, the extra emphasis on the contest on a day like this....jealous mate & then for a 2014 grand finalist side to cry "we tried"... so wasteful
Suns 6 out of 10 today according to coach. Hard marker after 20 goal win

Suns 6 out of 10 today according to coach. Hard marker after 20 goal win
NO, I would say he is about right, and they will need to pick up another 40% to have a chance to play finals and do well. They will just keep getting better. I think some of their players have a 50% upside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was a great atmosphere playing today. Would ahve to agree with Sunnysideup.
We started well but (good first quarter) but then were taught a big lesson in how to play rebound footy. Well done to the GM boys!

Big Scotty G playing for you guys this year ??

Not sure peanut. He has not been around yet so i would guess not but I am not in the loop in regards to any discussions that might have happened with him. He certainly is a big loss for us. Not the fittest player in the world but if you ever need someone to get some hard ball he is a great go-to guy for that.

Not sure peanut. He has not been around yet so i would guess not but I am not in the loop in regards to any discussions that might have happened with him. He certainly is a big loss for us. Not the fittest player in the world but if you ever need someone to get some hard ball he is a great go-to guy for that.
Yeah you're not wrong. Definitely a big loss. He knew his capabilities but still seemed to get to most contests to go in and win it and give it out to the many outsiders runners you guys had. Good user of the footy too.

Too right KP from what I saw the Suns are not far behind GM either, but where as GM are at their peak the SUNS have a lot of upside...some of their movement in patches today was poetry and they have some big guns up forward that will get a lot better. a few guys out their today showed some real potential. The SUNS will really hurt sides this year both on the scoreboard and with their physicality. God help
Too right KP from what I saw the Suns are not far behind GM either, but where as GM are at their peak the SUNS have a lot of upside...some of their movement in patches today was poetry and they have some big guns up forward that will get a lot better. a few guys out their today showed some real potential. The SUNS will really hurt sides this year both on the scoreboard and with their physicality. God help the other sides if they add any more to their squad.

I'm confused ? Did u watch the Suns or Gm yesterday because u commented on them both smithy .

SUNS yesterday
GM V Redcliffe first round
its not hard to work that out smartarse
and Bond last weekend, just in case I comment on them in the future and you get confused!

I don't think u have watched any other games this year except the Suns smithy.what game are u HEADing to this week ?

Looking at this this round coming up I believe the Park Ridge v Bond would be the one to watch . That's where I will be heading it will be interesting to see how Bond go against a hard body team like Park Ridge .

Looking at this this round coming up I believe the Park Ridge v Bond would be the one to watch . That's where I will be heading it will be interesting to see how Bond go against a hard body team like Park Ridge .

Are u heading here to play or watch seagull?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back