QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I can't say the same about our experience at Wynnum this weekend Still Me. For the first time in my senior coaching career (2007) I recommended our group not to head in for a drink post-game. Oppo supporters went over the top to the point we did not feel safe.

The opposite to what community football is all about.
Worse than playing against the cobras? That always used to be very spicy on/ off the field!

Unfortunately I can't say the same about our experience at Wynnum this weekend Still Me. For the first time in my senior coaching career (2007) I recommended our group not to head in for a drink post-game. Oppo supporters went over the top to the point we did not feel safe.

Not the first time either.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe you should have a chat to the runner and about making people feel safe didn’t he run out and abuse players/almost try and fight a player? I was at the game and heard a Redcliffe support start throwing chat at Wynnum supporters maybe address that. And Wynnum will do the same.

Maybe you should have a chat to the runner and about making people feel safe didn’t he run out and abuse players/almost try and fight a player? I was at the game and heard a Redcliffe support start throwing chat at Wynnum supporters maybe address that. And Wynnum will do the same.
Yeah ok, really?

Has Brock Mclean suited up for Redcliffe yet? I noticed a private player kicked 10 in the ressies last week, was this him?

A couple of games this weekend could be very interesting.
Alex v Redcliffe
Kedron v pine
Yeronga v Jindalee
All have shown they can be very good at times.
Sandgate
Park ridge
Kenmore
Should be winners.

Redcliffe v Alex will be big. Alex wouldn't have lost 2 games in a row in some seasons.
Pine are flying at the moment and are taking some scalps along the way.
IMO Jindalee are a better side than performances suggest so far this season.

Redcliffe v Alex will be big. Alex wouldn't have lost 2 games in a row in some seasons.
Pine are flying at the moment and are taking some scalps along the way.
IMO Jindalee are a better side than performances suggest so far this season.

Good game by all reports. Redcliffe turned it on in the 4th qtr and walked away with a comfortable win.

Having watched the Gympie game yesterday you have to ask why are they persisting with two teams.
Twos game played with 16 a side.
They gave everything they had and several players doubled up. Core group of volunteers doing a great job.
For that hats off but that's where the positives stop.
Now is aflq going to say enough is enough or can they really force them.
If they don't forfit games and pay there bills what reason do you have.
Don't throw results in the arguments as plenty of clubs across all grades are getting touched up each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having watched the Gympie game yesterday you have to ask why are they persisting with two teams.
Twos game played with 16 a side.
They gave everything they had and several players doubled up. Core group of volunteers doing a great job.
For that hats off but that's where the positives stop.
Now is aflq going to say enough is enough or can they really force them.
If they don't forfit games and pay there bills what reason do you have.
Don't throw results in the arguments as plenty of clubs across all grades are getting touched up each week.

We got kicked out of the comp 3 years ago for not having enough numbers. We were only given till the end of January to show enough numbers or we were out. Do I dunno why others are given more leniency.

We got kicked out of the comp 3 years ago for not having enough numbers. We were only given till the end of January to show enough numbers or we were out. Do I dunno why others are given more leniency.
I don't recall you guys forfeiting any games and I assume you paid the bills.
Maybe Gympie pad the books with regos every year.
Not saying they do just a way around it.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Jindalee FC after two hard fought games the amount of players that came back for a drink was what Community Footy is all about.

I think Zillmere having the growing pains you cop coming from Friday Night to Saturday Footy. They will get there and be successful. Many Clubs have been down this road and to see the likes of Jindalee, Yeronga, Kedron and even Pirates all thriving shows it can be done so keep at it Eagles 🦅 💪

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Jindalee FC after two hard fought games the amount of players that came back for a drink was what Community Footy is all about.

I think Zillmere having the growing pains you cop coming from Friday Night to Saturday Footy. They will get there and be successful. Many Clubs have been down this road and to see the likes of Jindalee, Yeronga, Kedron and even Pirates all thriving shows it can be done so keep at it Eagles 🦅 💪
The lads on the balcony at Wynnum would have been in good spirits yesterday.

Couldn't agree more Still Me. The boys from Pine Rivers came in for a drink after our games also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back