QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

A fine for each one.

Forfeit 3 times and you’re out of that comp for the next couple of years and AFLQ can direct you which comp you will play in.

Which clubs are you referring to?
Kedron and Robina.
I've been told aflq have agreed to it.
Just seems odd this would be the case.

AFLQ haven’t informed the opposition about Kedron but they did about Robina.
Everyone knew in the preseason both team didn’t have the numbers but AFLQ did nothing about it until it was too late

Everyone knew in the preseason both team didn’t have the numbers but AFLQ did nothing about it until it was too late
3 teams already pulled out of that division. With 2 more clubs already cooked and others are short. It’s safe to say compulsory reserve’s in women’s footy with a 6:30pm kickoff is a failure.

It’s a hard get numbers wise.We at Noosa would love to go up a division in our womens space but finding 50 girls is just not possible at this stage.I totally get these clubs situation.

Is it up to aflq or should the club know the position they are in and not go ahead with 2 teams when there is another option.

It’s a hard get numbers wise.We at Noosa would love to go up a division in our womens space but finding 50 girls is just not possible at this stage.I totally get these clubs situation.
On the flip side your team is in Div 2 smacking everyone. Have won 3 flags in a row and will win a 4th. Your team would make finals in Div 1.

Yea but you don't go up a division because that is the rule. If you knew there was a blind eye turned to clubs running 1 team in Div 1 you might. Thats why i think its disappointing aside from the players who miss games but pay rego

Yea but you don't go up a division because that is the rule. If you knew there was a blind eye turned to clubs running 1 team in Div 1 you might. Thats why i think its disappointing aside from the players who miss games but pay rego
If there is a fine with each continuing forfit do the clubs get a discount so they can pass it onto players who paid for a full season. If not then aflq double dips here. I get that one off forfits happen but 2 clubs forfeiting from round two and three impacts the whole season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it up to aflq or should the club know the position they are in and not go ahead with 2 teams when there is another option.
I’d say both. Club themselves should of dropped out of Div 1 and if they didn’t aflq should of stepped in.

As someone said above the fact that 3 clubs are gone from last year and 2 this year it’s not looking great for the comp. It doesn’t help that Div 1 clubs are getting raided by qwafl clubs with nothing coming the other way.

Agree, the wynnum v park ridge result shows the gulf in the comp. If you want to look at a close comp look at div 1 seniors.
I think Pugs was more talking about no clear favourite as most top teams have beaten each other. However Yeronga remain unbeaten but I think they might get tested in second half of year when sides get some players back from injury.

Div 1 is very close by Coorparoo still very clear favourites when they field their best side you would think. But it is a close competition but has limited teams so the bottom teams not as obvious as in our competition

I think Pugs was more talking about no clear favourite as most top teams have beaten each other. However Yeronga remain unbeaten but I think they might get tested in second half of year when sides get some players back from injury.

Div 1 is very close by Coorparoo still very clear favourites when they field their best side you would think. But it is a close competition but has limited teams so the bottom teams not as obvious as in our competition
Spot on SM. Apologies for the very rushed and inarticulate original post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back