Review R3: Dees v West Horshamites - the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bev will shut down Eddie and McDonald will cover Walker. Slightly concerned about Dangerfield, Jenkins and Sloane though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly the only way I could see us getting close is if for some reason the Crows take their foot off the pedal because they don't rate us at all. But from what I've heard about Walsh that's very unlikely.
What a pathetic lot of blouses we all are. Beaten before the ball is bounced! I hope the players have got more of a winners attitude.

Competed well today. Kicking at critical times let us down. Tyson and Jones are either both unfit or both out of form or a bit of both say the moment, which makes winning impossible (without your two best players playing well).

Brayshaw a highlight, TMac would be BOG for us but hard to give it to him when Walker somehow ended up with 3. Vince probs our best.

I was only listening on radio but by the sound of it we really took it up to them but their class just shone out over four quarters.

We really need more line-breaking mids and a strong marking target/second ruck (this is where we really miss Clark, as much as I hate to admit it).

Needed to convert our opportunities, didn't. Happy with the endevour, although our second half (once again) wasn't great.

Vince very good against his old side.

Watts once again poor around the contest - just poor in general

Good
Took it up to Adeliade for about three quarters
showed some fight melee at three quarter time was alright
Vince hard at the contest and stopped danger, only blemish was kicking backwards. i doubted him, i take it back
Jones was poor but fought back a bit in the second half, tried to show leadership but by then it was over
Tmac, If he keeps playing this way and is not in the All australian by years end, the All australian selectors are stupid

Bad
Jeffy Garlett looked a bit disinterested and soft at times

Ugly
Jack Watts, he's played some shit games but this one tops the lot, softer than melted butter. Handed the momentum straight to adelaide, that goal break we had would have been handy
Nate jones first half and half of the third quarter
Loosing

I reckon we did alright against a rampaging Adelaide today, much better than last weeks performance. in times of old we would have been out of the game by quarter time and thrashed by the final siren. on the back of this performance that seems disappointing and frustrating, i'd actually think we're a chance to beat richmond next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back