Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop gloating. ;)
Yeah okay. It's weird being unoccupied. I ate cornflakes at 2pm and watched documentaries that have persuaded me that I am suddenly into Bluegrass music. I probably need to go to the zoo or something.

I'm a big fan of good grub guide on instagram. Leads to some of the best eats in Melbourne. I only just realised the name attached to it is James Magner. does anyone know if that's our old mate?

Less than a week left...and FOOTBALL IS BACK

I hope I get to see a bit more of it this year. For the first time I started to watch it a bit 2 or 3 years ago but for the last couple struggled to find the time. Finally got to watch my Falcons for the first time last season and they stunk it up against A11dAtP0w3R's Panthers. Under Dan Quinn I'm hoping for better things.
Looking forward to seeing what Jarryd Hayne can do for the 49ers. Hopefully he can build on his preseason. Done a pretty good job in the space of a few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So. New PM huh?

Feel much more comfortable with all parties washing their dirty linen in public. Feels right.

Would prefer Hogan for PM though. Recognition for KPPs and surfers seems a strong policy platform

Same old s**t, new person to blame. Hopefully less embarrassing public figure at least.

You referring to Football, Business or politics?

Politics. I'm not the most up to speed with this stuff - took me a day to work out what the 'spill spill spill' comment above was about.

Yeah okay. It's weird being unoccupied. I ate cornflakes at 2pm and watched documentaries that have persuaded me that I am suddenly into Bluegrass music. I probably need to go to the zoo or something.
Had the week 'off' from work the week before last because of the flu. Was going absolutely crazy being confined to bed and tried drugging myself up to my eyeballs to be fit enough to leave.

Had the week 'off' from work the week before last because of the flu. Was going absolutely crazy being confined to bed and tried drugging myself up to my eyeballs to be fit enough to leave.
How did that go?

Anyone going to watch 'the chosen few' on tuesday?
Sure. I will, no doubt, watch every piece of random AFL-related mumbles padding out the week leading to grand finals. I only managed to record three of Melbournes wins this year (that is to say I recorded all of the but my partner is obsessed with "freeing up space" on IQ, even though it says "17% used", and deleted the first four befor I discovered what was happening and put a stop to it) and I've watched each about 7 times now so I could use a brief change up.

It might even be quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back