Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastard. Hate share house arrangements. Takes one campaigner to bail and all other parties in it up to the eyeballs.
Which is why we want them on the lease. Means legally they are in for 12 months.

Still a ******* nightmare.

It takes you til 11pm, poor form.
Agree. It was poor. Timing is everything and this was too late. But I got there in the end which is everything, I know this because my mum told me and she is so right about stuff apart from AFL in which case she is a pshocofib person with no clue. Whatever because I am going to med directly at once because I may die. Or spew.n but I think on balance my preferred thing at the moment would actually be to die.

Agree. It was poor. Timing is everything and this was too late. But I got there in the end which is everything, I know this because my mum told me and she is so right about stuff apart from AFL in which case she is a pshocofib person with no clue. Whatever because I am going to med directly at once because I may die. Or spew.n but I think on balance my preferred thing at the moment would actually be to die.
Death, the breakfast of champions.

Or is it champignons?

I'll mushroom it's the former. I hope I didn't fungi this up.

This is not a shiitake, I'm being genuine.

Anyway I too have been drinking. Good night sweet prince.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come my hangovers are getting worse? It's not as though I don't practice. This is a three spud hangover. Terlich, Matt Jones and some other spud - Dawes maybe. Wonder if things might improve if I eat chips? I will go now.

How come my hangovers are getting worse? It's not as though I don't practice. This is a three spud hangover. Terlich, Matt Jones and some other spud - Dawes maybe. Wonder if things might improve if I eat chips? I will go now.

I bought myself a 2L camping water pouch, hung it on the wall next to me bed so when I come home pissed the nosel is on my pillow and all I have to do is lay down and drink as much as I can before I pass out

Havent had a bad hangove in ages!

I bought myself a 2L camping water pouch, hung it on the wall next to me bed so when I come home pissed the nosel is on my pillow and all I have to do is lay down and drink as much as I can before I pass out

Havent had a bad hangove in ages!
Brilliant

> serve reasonably attractive girl at work
> try to think where i know her from
> realize its one of the guys at work ex
> fb stalk
> accidentally like photo of her and ex bf
> check her fb like 8 hours later
> cant see any more photos

There really should be a Facebook stalking mode where it asks you if you're sure you want to like something or friend request someone.

Ah, Facebook problems. I had a problem on Facebook recently, although it really isn't the fault of the website. i asked one of my friends if she'd like to catch up sometime a couple of weeks ago, she took it as in romantic connotation. She quickly unfriended and blocked me so i can't even explain it was just a 'catch up' cause i hadn't seen her in ages, because she thought it meant something different. Still right pissed off

So Red Cadeaux has had to be put down, in the end. I've never really had any strong views on horse racing, but I don't think I'll be watching next year's Spring Carnival. Maybe its not a rational reaction as such, but could these animals possibly enjoy what they're doing beyond it being the only thing they know? I doubt its as bad as the naysayers (forgive the pun) are claiming as far as conditions go, but there's just too many deaths in recent years in the big races - there can't be much doubt that they're training them harder and harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back