Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn it, it's so cute and fluffy! The other Cats are pretty adorable too. Sorry guys cats always get me
Popeye is my cat and that is me in the photo haha, we need votes lol. Thanks CA

Well it got my vote

Got my vote too. Although I think we're going to need to launch a smear campaign against Stirling.

STIRLING HANGS OUT AT PARKS DRESSED IN A TRENCHCOAT AND OFFERS CANDY TO CHILDREN.
STIRLING HAS DEFECTED TO ISIS.
STIRLING FAILS TO USE THE LITTERBOX.

Got my vote too. Although I think we're going to need to launch a smear campaign against Stirling.

STIRLING HANGS OUT AT PARKS DRESSED IN A TRENCHCOAT AND OFFERS CANDY TO CHILDREN.
STIRLING HAS DEFECTED TO ISIS.
STIRLING FAILS TO USE THE LITTERBOX.
Damn Sterling not using the litterbox, Popeye is well toilet trained and I think he deserves a vote form everyone.

Can Ron Barassi be a late entry in this thing? He's pretty cute and Ron Barassi the second has admired a picture of him on my phone. So has Knuckles Kerley so that's two quality votes right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else heard Garry Lyon is taking leave on the footy show and footy classified to deal the mental health issues? This and theres a rift between him and Brownless which i'm sure ties in somewhere

Anyone else heard Garry Lyon is taking leave on the footy show and footy classified to deal the mental health issues? This and theres a rift between him and Brownless which i'm sure ties in somewhere
I'm not one to perpetuate rumours but from what I've read Mrs. B may be front and centre in this.

Thinking of maybe heading to the game in hobart i have family in Tassie that i might go visit for a week and might tie it in with footy (they unfortunately live in devenport 3 hours away from hobart). So i'm think there some members here that probably travel alot so what would somebody recommend. Plane which is faster and cheaper (bad flyer), or spirit of Tasmania which allows me to take my car and stops in dev meaning i have to drive down (never been on a ship before)

Where is the best place to sell afl memorabilia online?
There is a couple of good Facebook groups devoted to selling memorabilia, they're pretty good i would recommend looking at some of them

Two years ago this very day I spoke to Ron Barassi in Bank Place. And Knuckles Kerley. And I said g'day to Mike Sheehan and he nodded at me. I also saw Eddie McGuire but I pretended not to.

Edit: I'm not certain what triggered this flashback. I'm not likening Ron Barassi or knuckles to memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back