• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we cracked in and played well for the most part. The lack of any key target caught up with us.

I thought our midfield set up was pretty good. We shouldn’t over look the positives because of the scoreline.

Dow played a good game. I thought Young fought back well. Having Grimes back in the side noticeable improved our back half. We looked far more organised than last week.

Could we move Vlaustuin forward? He’s rarely out marked and flies hard for the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unpleasant, it's frustrating but there isn't much of an alternative.
Have to keep playing Dow, Ralphsmith, Maurice, Miller, and the rest and hope for steady improvement. With who's out we really don't have options.
I would prefer Pickett and McIntosh were phased out. I would have preferred Sonsie in the side to Pickett for example, but it's not going to change the result of a game like this.
Changes for next week? It really doesn't matter.

Reckon the changes fir next week matter because we need to think of player development

You mentioned Dow, Hugo MRJ Miller - young players building confidence- keep playing them

Keep playing Young - he played well

Sane with Ledau Seth Briwn

Add Sons Macauley and Cumvo for fire power

Older players like Graham move like icebergs
Grimes was clumsy

Umpires were terrible, but that’s a norm now towards us. It’s really sad bc it blows a lot of wind out of sails with a young side competing.
Senior players are seriously letting the team down and Nankervis can’t be our captain next season as he’s just not disciplined enough. Bolton terrible today and undisciplined as usual.
I can’t see the point anymore in playing Naismith, Kmac, JGTI or Grimes as every kid is better than them whether in the vfl or AFL. Pickett wins his own footy, but his turnovers are hard to swallow.
Banks is not ready , but still better than the four above.
Great games by all of our other young guys.
Hopper injured was of no surprise based on the last two years with our fitness and medical staff and his prior history.
Thank god the rest of the week is free of footy for me.

I thought we cracked in and played well for the most part. The lack of any key target caught up with us.

I thought our midfield set up was pretty good. We shouldn’t over look the positives because of the scoreline.

Dow played a good game. I thought Young fought back well. Having Grimes back in the side noticeable improved our back half. We looked far more organised than last week.

Could we move Vlaustuin forward? He’s rarely out marked and flies hard for the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought tonight there was less times where we were, clearly, shitting the bed.

Against the Saints, you could see us shitting the bed in the 3rd. Tonight i felt like the boys kept the turtles head mostly inside the shell - just beaten by a better list of players and umpires really

Reckon the changes fir next week matter because we need to think of player development

You mentioned Dow, Hugo MRJ Miller - young players building confidence- keep playing them

Keep playing Young - he played well

Sane with Ledau Seth Briwn

Add Sins Macauley and Cumvo for fire power

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
😂😂😂 how many beers you had

Definitely not for us anyway.

He looks either done with footy, or done with us. Either way....disappointing. Guy was the GOAT and treated his last few years with us like a paid maternity leave. Literally turning up to collect the cheques.

If he was committed to this team, he would be playing the whole game in the middle where we need him. I get the impression that he dictates his own terms & has done so for a few years.

Yze has literally said we aren’t putting him in there to give the kids a chance to fight it out when it isn’t going their way. But in your true fashion, you want to find a reason to sink the boots in. Last year it was Dimma, looks like 2924, you’ve moved onto Dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires were terrible, but that’s a norm now towards us. It’s really sad bc it blows a lot of wind out of sails with a young side competing.
Senior players are seriously letting the team down and Nankervis can’t be our captain next season as he’s just not disciplined enough. Bolton terrible today and undisciplined as usual.
I can’t see the point anymore in playing Naismith, Kmac, JGTI or Grimes as every kid is better than them whether in the vfl or AFL. Pickett wins his own footy, but his turnovers are hard to swallow.
Banks is not ready , but still better than the four above.
Great games by all of our other young guys.
Hopper injured was of no surprise based on the last two years with our fitness and medical staff and his prior history.
Thank god the rest of the week is free of footy for me.

Its just ******* weird at this point to see the umpires doing the same s**t to a bunch of rag-tag kids trying to build a career, as they did to a side of players that had, apparently, gotten a bit arrogant after success. It's pretty nuts to watch really. What the f have these kids and Yze done to deserve this s**t?

Yze has literally said we aren’t putting him in there to give the kids a chance to fight it out when it isn’t going their way. But in your true fashion, you want to find a reason to sink the boots in. Last year it was Dimma, looks like 2924, you’ve moved onto Dusty

I call bullshit on that.

He looks lazy, disinterested & plays with a recklessness that was cool when he was peak, but just looks selfish when he is not putting in the hard work and doing the decisive stuff.

Right now he is, without doubt, the most overpaid player in the AFL & with a team of kids and nearly all our senior guys out, i expect more leadership from him. more workrate. A willingness to drag the team on his sizeable back. He just doesn't show that urgency at all.

Needs to stop thinking he is getting paid for results 5 years ago and start playing like what they are paying him today is fair.

All time list Cotchin > Dusty for me. I never questioned his effort & I never wondered if he was going to ditch us. Thats worth more with me. Even Jack is close - that guy clearly gave 100% *s until the end and you would often see him trying to do "too much" and his body, hilariously, remind him he is "too old". But to me, that will be a great memory of Jack. Watching him clearly done just trying to will us to Victory.

Dusty shows none of that. The game gets hot and he goes missing.

Last edited:
graham 15 benign touches 1 tackle. wtf is he doing out there for 2 hrs?
Have to ask the same question, he seems to be assigned with a negative type role these days. I would just like the coach to tell him to get 30+ possessions and not worry about his direct opponent,ake the opposition try and stop him. He had similar high possession games as a mid when he first came to the club in the VFL.

He is capable but it's like he's been brainwashed into being a stopper rather then a proactive possession getter. He has become frustrating to watch to be honest because he just doesn't have any noticeable game impact, totally a vanilla player.

Back