Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
hmm. so...

lemmens needs a run in the 2's. not providing much impact.
hopefully lynch is back in.
with rory still listed as 1-2 weeks, looks like leslie/schade will have to do for another week or so.
still kinda coming to terms with the game tonight, trying to process it but it's hurting my brain haha.

with our injury list, i'm not sure how many changes we can actually make. so yeah, i might leave my proposed changes for a little later in the week. :confused:

In: Wright & Brooksby

Don't give a pigs arse who we drop to do it. They deserve a crack in the seniors.
Agreed 100%. Someone needs to kick Zac Smith in the teeth so we can put him on the long term injury list, then we can elevate Brooksby.

Would love to see Lynch, Dixon, and Wright against Collingwood. Even a direct swap - Smith out, Wright in.

Agreed 100%. Someone needs to kick Zac Smith in the teeth so we can put him on the long term injury list, then we can elevate Brooksby.

Would love to see Lynch, Dixon, and Wright against Collingwood. Even a direct swap - Smith out, Wright in.
Elevating Brooksby isn't a problem, we can still upgrade another rookie, maybe two.
Someone just needs the balls to drop Smith for him to play.

Elevating Brooksby isn't a problem, we can still upgrade another rookie, maybe two.
Someone just needs the balls to drop Smith for him to play.
we dropped him earlier in the season when nicholls was ready. it could be done.

he was totally outplayed yesterday. at this point in time nicholls is providing so much more.

We may as well just concede the game. Go surfin, drinkin, and act like rock stars instead....

Zac smith is playing himself out of a contract. I remember when he was going to be the next dean cox in 2011. What the fu** happened? Lemmens is just having second year blues, matera needs a big 2nd half of the season otherwise he'll be on the chopping block. Lonergan has been a massive disappointment. Kolo looks frustrated with his teammates. Prestia has the bnf wrapped up. Dixon has a crack thank god. Aaron Hall will look good in the Labrador tigers reserves forward line next year.

But I must admit right now I would rather be a Jewish man living in Berlin in 1940 then watch the putrid performances the Suns are producing week in week out at the moment

Zac smith is playing himself out of a contract. I remember when he was going to be the next dean cox in 2011. What the fu** happened? Lemmens is just having second year blues, matera needs a big 2nd half of the season otherwise he'll be on the chopping block. Lonergan has been a massive disappointment. Kolo looks frustrated with his teammates. Prestia has the bnf wrapped up. Dixon has a crack thank god. Aaron Hall will look good in the Labrador tigers reserves forward line next year.

But I must admit right now I would rather be a Jewish man living in Berlin in 1940 then watch the putrid performances the Suns are producing week in week out at the moment
No one is going to be game enough to 'like' your post....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm. so...

lemmens needs a run in the 2's. not providing much impact.
hopefully lynch is back in.
with rory still listed as 1-2 weeks, looks like leslie/schade will have to do for another week or so.
still kinda coming to terms with the game tonight, trying to process it but it's hurting my brain haha.

with our injury list, i'm not sure how many changes we can actually make. so yeah, i might leave my proposed changes for a little later in the week. :confused:

Rocket said in his Presser Lemmens has a hip flexa been carrying it for 3 weeks for the better of the team.. And got subbed so he is half a chance next week or we'll be another 1 down

Rocket said in his Presser Lemmens has a hip flexa been carrying it for 3 weeks for the better of the team.. And got subbed so he is half a chance next week or we'll be another 1 down
Makes you wonder how many other have niggles or shouldn't be playing but have to play to make up the numbers.

We are in desperate need of our talent to come back in the team . These guys should be in the mix this week , Lynch , Malcheski , Saad , Martin and Thompson . Hopefully all come back in.

We are in desperate need of our talent to come back in the team . These guys should be in the mix this week , Lynch , Malcheski , Saad , Martin and Thompson . Hopefully all come back in.
Agreed but the continual chopping and changing can't be helping things either. The players are getting next to no continuity in playing regularly next to the same teammates week in, week out.

The wear and tear of added pressure / responsibility / workload on those guys who have been able to front up week in, week out will probably start to take a toll soon as well. Reads just like out of a nightmare horror story this season. No matter what we do it ends up getting worse.

Agreed but the continual chopping and changing can't be helping things either. The players are getting next to no continuity in playing regularly next to the same teammates week in, week out.

The wear and tear of added pressure / responsibility / workload on those guys who have been able to front up week in, week out will probably start to take a toll soon as well. Reads just like out of a nightmare horror story this season. No matter what we do it ends up getting worse.

Yeah i agree mate , but atm the outs almost every week are forced upon us , the wheel will turn soon ........... hopefully.

This match could be the complete opposite to last years match against Collingwood. Instead of winning with heaps of injuries and are captain going down we have heaps of ins including Ablett (i hope) and we come out and smash the pies.
The captain goes down in the FIRST QUARTER and we play BADLY FOR the final 3?

Alright guys this is got to be the game to kick start our season again , Pies struggle at metricon and are not in the greatest form .

In - Lynch , Saad , Martin , Malcheski , Thompson
Out - Leslie , Smith , A.Hall , Lemmens , Broughton

Alright guys this is got to be the game to kick start our season again
You can't defibrilate a heart that has no electrical activity.

The only thing I remain hopeful for is a decent 2016 fixture and a good draft position, but I also fear that we're going to lose Dixon at the end of the year because of it.

This game against Collingwood really needs to be won convincingly, because there's really no excuse to rack up another loss. I'd personally love to see Leslie stay in the backline, and for Wright to come into the forward pack. As long as Smith is dropped, I'll be content.

You can't defibrilate a heart that has no electrical activity.

The only thing I remain hopeful for is a decent 2016 fixture and a good draft position, but I also fear that we're going to lose Dixon at the end of the year because of it.

This game against Collingwood really needs to be won convincingly, because there's really no excuse to rack up another loss. I'd personally love to see Leslie stay in the backline, and for Wright to come into the forward pack. As long as Smith is dropped, I'll be content.
I dunno man with our luck I'd rather we avoided an injury to Wright and kept playing smith :p

Alright guys this is got to be the game to kick start our season again , Pies struggle at metricon and are not in the greatest form .

In - Lynch , Saad , Martin , Malcheski , Thompson
Out - Leslie , Smith , A.Hall , Lemmens , Broughton
I do like the look of those ins if that turns out to be right. It would be a good time for Melcho to find those elite foot skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back