RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

gotta say to all the people that missed the big clash, the first 10 minutes was sum of the hardest, most ferocious and of course disciplined footy ive witnessed since the good old days lol. I thought the umpires were sensational sifting thru all that took place.
Id like to thank fathead and the riddell footy club for their hospitality after the game and give a big wrap to dawson, caccamo and my romsey boys for their 4 quaters of disciplined, controlled aggression and a huge will to win.
a great turnaround from the hiding we received in ladt years finals to the bombers.
lastly it was great to chat to the reigning premiership coach troy scoble at length after the game. Very switched on and down to earth. Very refreshing in this day and age!!!!!

gotta say to all the people that missed the big clash, the first 10 minutes was sum of the hardest, most ferocious and of course disciplined footy ive witnessed since the good old days lol. I thought the umpires were sensational sifting thru all that took place.
Id like to thank fathead and the riddell footy club for their hospitality after the game and give a big wrap to dawson, caccamo and my romsey boys for their 4 quaters of disciplined, controlled aggression and a huge will to win.
a great turnaround from the hiding we received in ladt years finals to the bombers.
lastly it was great to chat to the reigning premiership coach troy scoble at length after the game. Very switched on and down to earth. Very refreshing in this day and age!!!!!
Great post - and a great win.

Big big win for the Redbacks, they are settling beautifully now.

Some definite positives for the Bombers though, Petran, Silvester and Casson all making their way back through the twos. Some handy names there.

Would surely be the biggest choke in modern RDFL history if the Redbacks didn't win the flag from here, especially with a home grand final.

This statement probably sums up your media career matty..... if this is the most intelligent post u can summonds then I suggest u hang up the boots. Romsey won two weeks ago by 4 points against a great rupo side but this is your best work. Stick to what u know mate which is almost nothing.
Super side like that shouldn't need much coaching look across all lines no weakness

right there u have summed up exactly where u and broadford went wrong with all your poaching and recruiting!!!!! U never saved a thought about a coach............ nice to know u dobt rate me. Luckily your old club know and embrace what the coaching staff do

Last edited by a moderator:
This statement probably sums up your media career matty..... if this is the most intelligent post u can summonds then I suggest u hang up the boots. Romsey won two weeks ago by 4 points against a great rupo side but this is your best work. Stick to what u know mate which is almost nothing.

right there u have summed up exactly where u and broadford went wrong with all your poaching and recruiting!!!!! U never saved a thought about a coach............ nice to know u dobt rate me. Luckily your old club know and embrace what the coaching staff do
Typical answer never said don't rate you your the one who said that just stated its a super team that with the talent and experience you would hope prepared well and didn't need that much direction
Poaching s**t now that's the pot calling the kettle black players make there own decisions no gun pointed at there heads
You yourself are very experienced and knowledgeable in regards to footy
No one has doubted your coaching ability or past playing ability
You have to read into everything negative don't get it
and let yourself down with stupid comments like what you just printed

right there mr galeano u have summed up exactly where u and broadford went wrong with all your poaching and recruiting!!!!! U never saved a thought about a coach............ nice to know u dobt rate me. Luckily your old club know and embrace what the coaching staff do
Also you state we went wrong mate you have no idea what our club has indured and it's taken time to mould together a great bunch of guys on a minimal budget the good people of broadford work hard and wouldn't appreciate such comments
Won't be posting anything romsey related although you read my last few posts all positive re romsey I'm not the one twisting things around

Dawson must be thanking his lucky stars that Riddell knocked back the offer for his services at the end of last season.

Dawson must be thanking his lucky stars that Riddell knocked back the offer for his services at the end of last season.

narhhh dawson actually stood tall when the riddell footy club tried to trap him into playing for em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rex-hunt_648x365_2273931216-hero.jpg

Lucky you don't have to mod that.

Thank god for that, I would make it an instant red card for anyone who posts every hour about what they are doing or anyone that takes pictures of their food every day.

Nobody has ever twisted anything where you are concerned and yes would appreciate it if the word romsey never came out of your mouth , you did after all like matts comment about the only thing bad about our ground was the fact it was in romsey .. Funny when you live here as he did for many years lol
Mate talk footy stop having a crack at everyone especially when you can't factually back anything it's all he said she said
Romsey have a super side and probably one of the best sporting facility's
In the macedon rangers
Move on they had a big win wouldn't be talking anything but positives about the club not this dribbledribble

$hit Deano
Obviously I'm not up to it as a coach.
Thanks for your kind words
I might just go fishing

Mate talk footy stop having a crack at everyone especially when you can't factually back anything it's all he said she said
Romsey have a super side and probably one of the best sporting facility's
In the macedon rangers
Move on they had a big win wouldn't be talking anything but positives about the club not this dribbledribble
You want facts,you can't handle the facts, just so happens I've got plenty of them might just hand a few out next week ! That would be a good result .

$hit Deano
Obviously I'm not up to it as a coach.
Thanks for your kind words
I might just go fishing

Narhhhh dont read too far into it skip. It was merely a comment aimed at ya mate that only ever talks money and playing lists. Not once has he mentioned that coaching has anything to do with success. Read between the lines skip, I would never question your coaching or anyone else that takes on the job because its bloody tough. However I think mr keston beleives its all about money which is a massive cop out.

Serious it's not the first time you have spoken out against the coaching at broadford

Your team is flying your a good coach and the club has many good people don't read between the lines on posts and give others credit that there not always having a crack

Romsey has great facilities a very good team and coach what else do ya won'twon't

Your kidding mate check me last twenty comments no $$
And the crap your on about and your comment re coaching speaks for itself
Notice broadford don't talk I'll of any club
Perhaps some positive posts your clubs flying and don't take it all to heart it's a bit of fun
Footy that is
Your right Keston our club is flying but all those that matter are not silly enough to get ahead of ourselves .firstly riddell had a shocker testy and I'm sure that won't happen again again and then there's rupo and diggers flying and sunbury can beat anyone on their day so we are under no illusions as to what lies ahead hard work and more hard work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back