RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablet / iPad?
Already claiming iPad :p. Technically I lost it, but I have no idea how. I had a 6am flight out of Corfu and I got home from a toga party at 4am, completely smashed, and proceeded to pack my bag and go to the airport. So I have no idea if I packed it into my bag, or left it at the hostel. Either way, I'm claiming it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already claiming iPad :p. Technically I lost it, but I have no idea how. I had a 6am flight out of Corfu and I got home from a toga party at 4am, completely smashed, and proceeded to pack my bag and go to the airport. So I have no idea if I packed it into my bag, or left it at the hostel. Either way, I'm claiming it!
Claim me something.

I've managed to rack it up to about $3500, and that's with me being almost 100% honest. Only thing I'm claiming that isn't entirely true is some Beat by Dre headphones. Most of my clothing is pretty expensive which, at times like these, might look suspicious :drunk:

Maybe I should go a camera and push my luck a little more :cool:

I've managed to rack it up to about $3500, and that's with me being almost 100% honest. Only thing I'm claiming that isn't entirely true is some Beat by Dre headphones. Most of my clothing is pretty expensive which, at times like these, might look suspicious :drunk:

Dildo.

3500 dollars worth in a backpack?

* man, you're one fancy campaigner.

The most expensive one you can find - Highly doubt they would dare question it
There was a guy up here that used to make them with pearls. Charged upwards of $1000 for them

3500 dollars worth in a backpack?

**** man, you're one fancy campaigner.
Not really. Take out the $650 for iPad, $329 for headphones, $300ish for the backpack itself and it's a lot more reasonable. When you actually go through everything, it's surprising how much it's all worth. Clothes are only the half of it - you've got toiletries, random accessories, beard trimmer, belt, hat, packing pods, shoes etc etc.

Not really. Take out the $650 for iPad, $329 for headphones, $300ish for the backpack itself and it's a lot more reasonable. When you actually go through everything, it's surprising how much it's all worth. Clothes are only the half of it - you've got toiletries, random accessories, beard trimmer, belt, hat, packing pods, shoes etc etc.
Take out backpack and tablet for me (800 combined maybe?) and you have about 550 dollars maybe... 400 if my rainjacket was being worn.

Take out backpack and tablet for me (800 combined maybe?) and you have about 550 dollars maybe... 400 if my rainjacket was being worn.
$400? Did you pack 1 each of shirt, pants, shorts, underwear, socks, shoes? That's ridiculous and surely not accurate.

$400? Did you pack 1 each of shirt, pants, shorts, underwear, socks, shoes? That's ridiculous and surely not accurate.
Haven't upheld seen dags late night posts. Not a big fan of clothes is he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back