No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Wheatley usually fence sits but he was practically doing a giddy dance in his chair tonight on 360 when talking about Dangerfield. I'm pretty sure he's a Geelong supporter. He had that "I know something you don't" s**t eating grin going on and Mike Sheahan returned it.

I saw the same thing, and I did not like it one bit. I respect Gerard the most out of all Vic journos - that glint in his eye has shaken me like nothing else so far through this whole bloody saga...

Just messing about on 360, he just said if u were Danger wouldn't you be more excited about Adelaide than Geelong!
To which Wheatley replied, depends on ur self-worth! Lol

Implying that it would be Danger pulling Geelong up the ladder again all by himself. Hey Gerard - Team First. Elite Standards. That is the Adelaide way.

He is one and yet he is very wrong about some Geelong stuff ie that Geelong wouldn't be happy with the Geelong Advertiser for what they have done this week and that the club would want things kept quiet. Geelong is the one club that hasn't kept quiet about Danger this season. I did like Mike asking do we know if Adelaide has put an offer forward and that threw Gerard a bit because he has no information about it.
He certainly did have that grin though

Implying that it would be Danger pulling Geelong up the ladder again all by himself. Hey Gerard - Team First. Elite Standards. That is the Adelaide way.
Exactly, what a joke. Danger can not make up for the fact they 10 players over 30

He is one and yet he is very wrong about some Geelong stuff ie that Geelong wouldn't be happy with the Geelong Advertiser for what they have done this week and that the club would want things kept quiet. Geelong is the one club that hasn't kept quiet about Danger this season. I did like Mike asking do we know if Adelaide has put an offer forward and that threw Gerard a bit because he has no information about it.
Yeah, no doubt. I reckon Frank Costa himself is behind that Geelong newspaper thing, but when Mike asked that question, they both gave a knowing smirk to eachother. Didn't look good IMO.

Never seen Danger so miserable before a match! Must be itching to get out of here!

399920-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought so too.

If we are disagreeing on whether it was salary cap or paying sponsorship outside the cap then :eek:

It's the same crap we broke a salary/cap rule.....

Sorry, I only just caught up with this. We paid sponsors' money to Tiprat without declaring it to the AFL and outside of our salary cap. This was stupid, but what was even more stupid was that if these deals had been declared, we would still have been under the total amount of the salary cap. It may seem like semantics to some, but to me it is an important distinction. We did not rort the salary cap. That's my understanding of it. Please correct if I'm wrong.

Nearly at 1,297.. .could someone do a quick recap for those arriving late :)

Patrick Dangerfield has not publicly announced he has re-signed with the Crows ;)

Sloane signed a three-year contract extension mid-season

Walker signed a three-year contract extension before the season

Have we established what Bfs longest ever thread is?

Yeah, no doubt. I reckon Frank Costa himself is behind that Geelong newspaper thing, but when Mike asked that question, they both gave a knowing smirk to eachother. Didn't look good IMO.

It wouldnt surprise me if the systematic media campaign was to try and force the issue one way or another by trying to trick a statement out from Danger. Truly if Danger was coming and the sources were all legit, Geelong Advertiser would not be running the campaign this weekend. If I was someone starting with M on the Geelong board I would be double checking my source's accuracy.

It's what all the Victorian journos have done all year, thought it was an au fait acompli with no real sources, just that why on earth would you stay in Adelaide? Now that we pull out that performance they are asking the question about maybe he might stay, but it wasn't until that they even thought to question.

What was said?
Both pretty much have no idea. Whateley starts showing the "Come Home Paddy" Geelong Advertiser front page, they start talking about him going to Geelong pretty vaguely. Sheehan wonders why he can't make up his mind by now. Asks Whateley if he thinks Adelaide are better positioned for his signature considering where both sides are at, Whateley responds by saying depends how much worth you place on yourself (to get the side up and successful). A grin here and there because Sheehan was mucking around with it knowing Whateley is a Geelong supporter.

Patrick Dangerfield has not publicly announced he has re-signed with the Crows ;)

Sloane signed a three-year contract extension mid-season

Walker signed a three-year contract extension before the season

The only thing I get from this is that there is a beginning, a middle and an end! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back