No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Surely you don't think he is the dif between is winning a premiership and not winning one? By that analogy we are doomed if he stays because footu is a team sport. He will go where he goes. Yep we may lose a good player but we have plenty of others and there's more to come.

I think her is the difference and yes if he goes we're doomed for a considerable amount of time. Aish is going to be a good player but Danger is a must have player who doesn't come along very often.

I think her is the difference and yes if he goes we're doomed for a considerable amount of time. Aish is going to be a good player but Danger is a must have player who doesn't come along very often.
You can't be doomed by one player surely. It detracts too much on many levels of what we want as a club.

They'd trip over their clown shoes Don:p where you been with your consise directives?​
secret.jpeg

Not 100% sure, but i'd heard North Melbourne offered 4 years for $2 million and we upped our offer to $2.1 million over 4 years to seal the deal.

Im pretty sure North only offered 3 years @ $550k a year and we offered 4 years @ $500k a year

I am also pretty sure that at the point in time of North's offer Eddie had already decided to commit to Adelaide

Im pretty sure North only offered 3 years @ $550k a year and we offered 4 years @ $500k a year

I am also pretty sure that at the point in time of North's offer Eddie had already decided to commit to Adelaide
Correct, except Eddie is averaging $525k at afc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...were they kicking long and to the right?

Coach would roll a ball to their feet into the pocket and they'd would have to pick up cleanly and kick about 30m to the HFF, sometimes longer when their team mate ran a longer lead

Coach would roll a ball to their feet into the pocket and they'd would have to pick up cleanly and kick about 30m to the HFF, sometimes longer when their team mate ran a longer lead
Kicking to a leading team mate? I don't understand.

great to hear that Walshy is stripping it back to the basics

Our new method of Schtum is a winner. Let the clowns try to copy that
Going off topic but I love the way we go about keeping everything private too.

Caro was on 5aa talking about how the Power are the only club being completely open with the media and inviting them in at this time of year.

How quickly they forget. As soon as things start going sour (which will be this season when injuries hit and Ryder turns out to be the dud that's never been AA and only top 5 in Essendons b&f once, that they should have seen coming) they won't be so open.

It's easy to be open when they are asking questions like "Mr Hinkley: your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so good?"

But when the questions start being negative, they'll shut up shop.

Even Rooch was on the radio this morning being a smart arse because Port are "open" about injuries (haven't heard much about Hartlett's hammy) yet the Crows aren't. Jesus wept.

Sorry, that should have been HBF (50m line) or further down the wing, but you all got the idea im sure haha.

Just had a listen to the Douglas interview and one thing that made my ears prick up was Dougie said that the group is a much tighter knit group and he credited this to Walsh

Thats a real pisitive endorsement for Walsh and hopefulky translates to winning more games of footy and contract signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back