Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking forward to the outbreak of optimism that will come from team selection this afternoon!

A beautiful autumn day, a do anything type of day, that Perthians take for granted but the rest of the world would swoon for and we have tactically aggressive selection to look forward to as well. Pumped!

I am looking forward to the outbreak of optimism that will come from team selection this afternoon!

A beautiful autumn day, a do anything type of day, that Perthians take for granted but the rest of the world would swoon for and we have tactically aggressive selection to look forward to as well. Pumped!
This is starting to make me chuckle now.

I'm optimistic that this forum can display rational thinking and not at all emotional over the top reactions this season.

Normally this would be a step too far, even for me. However, in the spirit of this thread I am with you! This day just keeps getting better.

Admit it, part of you wants to go all in on optimism.

Optimism is so much healthier and effective than pessimism. The pessimistic mind thinks they are superior, yet all they achieve is to suffer and be wrong or to suffer twice.
We'll see.

I think a team including Hughes and Banfield this afternoon will be a good "stress test" for this thread.

Will be quite surprised if Hughes is not selected. I think he needs to be given current availability.

Banfield doesn’t seem to be in JL’s plans at the moment.

Coached locked in through the end of 2025 hints of a catching optimism. not a big balled optimism but a hint.

This also bodes well for selection announcements this afternoon.

Seriously, how can you not look around, breathe in the fresh air and love being a freo supporter?!

Coached locked in through the end of 2025 hints of a catching optimism. not a big balled optimism but a hint.

This also bodes well for selection announcements this afternoon.

Seriously, how can you not look around, breathe in the fresh air and love being a freo supporter?!
Brierty definitely had a read of this thread when he got up this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brierty definitely had a read of this thread when he got up this morning.

And the more he reads the more he will take on the name 'Brierty Brass Balls' for his daring and take no prisoners approach to our three peat plans.

I want to know what t-shirt I can get that will match my 'Unbeatabull' shirt from the bulls three peat era.

Yes, optimism is in the air in this thread.

We have an Oscar in the team. In this case a non DEI pick with clean skills, cool head and enough experience to turn our back line into a fortress that releases Clark on devastating forays forward.

Match that with Sharp by name, Sharp by reputation on the 'I will run you into the ground and hear the lament of your fans' wing. What a day!

*I am not sure what Sharp by reputation means, but I was on a roll.

And the more he reads the more he will take on the name 'Brierty Brass Balls' for his daring and take no prisoners approach to our three peat plans.

I want to know what t-shirt I can get that will match my 'Unbeatabull' shirt from the bulls three peat era.

Yes, optimism is in the air in this thread.
"Threemantle"

I’ve been watching The Dynasty on Apple +.
New England Patriots took 42 years to win their first Super Bowl. Then won 6 in the next 20.

I think we will be more like 31-33 years before winning our first and then we will win 3-4 in the decade.

I’m not expecting a flag this year but I can definitely see us winning one from 2025 onwards

Yes - wholeheartedly agree. We have a lot to enjoy in this next decade.

We are better placed financially and from a support perspective than we were when we had our last crop of young guns (Pav, Sandi, Mcpharlin etc). I can't see us wasting this opportunity. Which will be strengthened further by 3 more first rounders coming our way at the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back