Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Doh, confused my Mounts up. I blame Bob Barker lol.

Is anyone else a little worried that this 'Whispers' goose cRowe relies on might not be as completely full of crap as we first thought? His strike rate lately has been decent, much better than his last gossip guy Shuttleworth. This would be megaton trade news if it's true.

Doh, confused my Mounts up. I blame Bob Barker lol.

Is anyone else a little worried that this 'Whispers' goose cRowe relies on might not be as completely full of crap as we first thought? His strike rate lately has been decent, much better than his last gossip guy Shuttleworth. This would be megaton trade news if it's true.

Pretty sure whispers is Shuttleworth...
Has been mentioned by other posters, bit suss that all the rumours are crow related (shuttlecock works for the camries)...

Pretty sure whispers is Shuttleworth...
Has been mentioned by other posters, bit suss that all the rumours are crow related (shuttlecock works for the camries)...
Now that I think about it I guess it makes sense for it to be Shutts when the rumours are a lot more accurate now that he's in their inner sanctum, like you said they're all Crows related he never has anything substantial about Port.

The fact he had Polec signed sealed & delivered to them makes me think that we'll definitely be up for a bidding war again if it comes to it even though he didn't mention us in talks with his manager.

It's kinda sad that cRowe has created numerous alias' over the last few years for the same rumour monger.

Cameron trade for Hartlett??
A win/win?
I think Cameron would come but would Hartlett want to leave?

No disrespect to Hartlett but I reckon they would want one our untouchables like Ollie, Wingard, Boak, Trengove, Gray. Could be completely wrong though.
Is anyone truly untouchable now? (although a few ex flames come to mind!);)
Cameron would be unbelievably awesome!

Don't know what whispers is, dont care. Stop keeping these clowns in a job by helping their ratings.

If Cameron wants to move closer to home we don't have a lot to work with.

They dont want Hartlett. They have 4 or 5 mids coming through who already have more consistent output. Plus he is contracted and wont want to leave.

Would they want Clurey who is behind Hombsch for a spot? Doubt it.

We would need to send Butcher, Clurey, O'Shea and others back to Vic to be any chance of landing him.

Anything for Cameron. #makeithappen

That's a very high and possibly chance of a flag next season and who knows how many more. He would be the missing link.

why are people trading out hartlett? he only dont look as good anymore cos he has a lot more company in the top midfielder group. he is still a top player who is still young and will get a lot better.

no way am i trading hartlett.

if im trading anyone its a go homer.

Jeremy Cameron...
images

images

Because Jeremy Cameron.

Also, relax, this is an internet forum, not a discussion between PAFC list managers.
Cameron's a gun. But I question if he is really the gorilla we need. Say we get him, then Jay retires next year. Cameron will just be another decent sized forward with 4 blokes hanging off him. And his output this year has been decidedly average.

All and sundry are having tantrums because Wingards having a s**t patch, yet people are calling for a trade on a bloke who has not fired a shot this year?

If we can get him great. But not at the expense of top tier players, unless those top tier players WANT to leave. Trying to push someone like Hammer out the door is bad for morale and cultcha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron's a gun. But I question if he is really the gorilla we need. Say we get him, then Jay retires next year. Cameron will just be another decent sized forward with 4 blokes hanging off him. And his output this year has been decidedly average.

All and sundry are having tantrums because Wingards having a s**t patch, yet people are calling for a trade on a bloke who has not fired a shot this year?

If we can get him great. But not at the expense of top tier players, unless those top tier players WANT to leave. Trying to push someone like Hammer out the door is bad for morale and cultcha.

The guy has been perpetually injured this year - and still leads GWS goal kicking.

Nuff said.

Personally I have no problem at all with him lowering his trade value.

I think that claim, intuitive as it may be, is almost always nonsense. This is professional sport.

The guy has been perpetually injured this year - and still leads GWS goal kicking.

Nuff said.
He's kicked one more goal than Wingard. Who plays midfield, and is in the mother of all form slumps.

Nuff said.

I reckon Cameron has another year left to go on his contract.

Interestingly his home team "Dartmoor" changed their nickname to The Giants and took up their colours this season because of Cameron.

Personally I have no problem at all with him lowering his trade value.

I think that claim, intuitive as it may be, is almost always nonsense. This is professional sport.
Bloods culture disagrees with you. Also, you're spot on about trade value, if injury and a bit of a form slump is what it is. Kids young, may or may not hit the expected heights. I'm not saying don't get him, I'm saying don't give more then he is worth.

Bloods culture disagrees with you. Also, you're spot on about trade value, if injury and a bit of a form slump is what it is. Kids young, may or may not hit the expected heights. I'm not saying don't get him, I'm saying don't give more then he is worth.

Well he's worth considerably more than a Hartlett I'm afraid. I'm sure GWS would make that point if that was indeed what we offered.

Winning premierships= good culture
Cameron + Port = Winning premierships

Pretty simple. Anyone questioning Cameron's ability has obviously not seen him play that much. Injured this year and still had a reasonable year, imagine him under Burgees... My lord

Well he's worth considerably more than a Hartlett I'm afraid. I'm sure GWS would make that point if that was indeed what we offered.
Remains to be seen. What if his 2015 is the same as his 2014? Do more excuses get made? Or do we concede that, like so many others, it's one good year, and that's it?

C'mon guys. Stop treating our players like slabs of meat.

Odds-on this is just another crap AA rumour.

Point is, that until he reproduces his AA year, the jury is out. Which is perfectly normal, only freaks like Wines don't suffer some sort of drop off. But until we are certain of his quality there is no need to throw the kitchen sink at the bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back