The medical recruits

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All going well we should potentially have some players back next year that will help.

It would be great to see Sinn and Jones play a full season and would be like 2 extra recruits.

Lycett back will mean we at least play a ruck and release Finlayson back to the forward line.

A fit Fantasia would be a massive coup if it's possible.

Clurey and McKenzie fully fit for a whole season will give us a lot more defensive options. I feel like neither were fully fit all year.

Yes I know...KEN, but let's leave that for another thread.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also Pasini back from his ACL could solve a tall defender dilemma. Was on the cusp of league selection with terrific sanfl form when he was injured.

I thought I heard Hinkley say he is 196cm now.

Also Pasini back from his ACL could solve a tall defender dilemma. Was on the cusp of league selection with terrific sanfl form when he was injured.

whoah 196cm? perfect!

I wouldn't trust Hinkley. He was 192cm when we drafted him.

Last edited:

If that’s true, that changes things a lot. I was impressed by his pace and foot skills at SANFL level. If he has the height too, then we already have what we are looking for. We could snag a one year replacement like Oscar McDonald, who just got delisted, at no draft cost, knowing we will have Pasini ready to go late next year or in 2024.

If that’s true, that changes things a lot. I was impressed by his pace and foot skills at SANFL level. If he has the height too, then we already have what we are looking for. We could snag a one year replacement like Oscar McDonald, who just got delisted, at no draft cost, knowing we will have Pasini ready to go late next year or in 2024.
Oscar McDonald has spent 90% of the last two years injured and he's s**t when he plays anyway. Why on earth would we want him?

I'm a bit confused with the fantasia professionalism situation. If he's not being professional then why can't the club fitness staff force him to be? I assume he's at the club for 30 plus hours per week and needs to do what the fitness/medical staff tell him?

Last edited:
Cool only 5-6cm short of a modern lock down tall
196 is no way short, if he is in fact that tall. First time i have heard that.

The best full back in the game (Steven May) is 193. Sam Taylor, who was just picked as the AA CHB is 196.
Others from this years AA squad are Jacob Wietering is (196) and Brennan Cox (195).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back